Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

I nailed my colours to the mast after 20 mins of the season.
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:So the great LVG got out smarted by Gary fucking Spunk. Let that sink in....
He will be signed by Liverpool.
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

Anyone else think Depay looks unfit? The guy is always walking around shoulders slumped, and does little to come back and help defend. He's losing the ball when Shaw has passed him for the overlap, that just traps the defender forward.
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Grandstander1 wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:So the great LVG got out smarted by Gary fucking Spunk. Let that sink in....
He will be signed by Liverpool.
:))
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:He'd destroy teams in his younger version, would thrive with Mata and Depay and our midfield, remember the Liverpool hat trick or the West Ham turning the player on the line inside out.

Right, remember that, then remember Tevez hitting Barton and then being a complete chunky fruit when a 3 stone lighter Barton started cleaning out him and his teammates on his own and Tevez cost us the league.
You mean the Tevez who got Drogba all pissed off and in a rage that got him sent off in CL final. Or the Tevez that elevated City to a new level. Or the Tevez who bossed in Italy and took Juve to more trophies??

Oh you are talking about Berbatov who got dropped for our CL Final and then sold off to lessor teams and who has been unable to get into any top European side since then?

Take of your red nosed specs.

Yeah his stats were class when he left us, getting Drogba sent off in the dying minutes of extra time might have saved us a penalty granted but it was Vidic he hit, not Tevez and again, Ive agreed he was class when he left us, take off your Mr Magoo classes :-B
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

LVG is coming across like a stubborn dictator. Why not just man up and make up with Valdes??

He's fucked Angel off, and who knows who else.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:LVG is coming across like a stubborn dictator. Why not just man up and make up with Valdes??

He's fucked Angel off, and who knows who else.
Rojo...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

The Rojo story, if true, is really worrying.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

The stories I've read that LVG showed him some tough love, but to his credit Rojo wants to compete for a place on the back line.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

fuck the cunts,

- if your such a dumb fuck that you can't get your passport sorted and miss the pre-season tour, bog off
- if you think your such a bad boy that you don't want to prove yourself in the reserves because de gea is a better keeper, so you need to go to twitter, then fuck off valdez
- if maria has a mental issue because he got robbed or because his bird doesn't like it, then fair johns, chip off

you fuck with Taggart, you leave - Stam, McGrath, Ince, Becks, Ruud, Keane, etc etc
you fuck with LVG, same shit, you leave.

LVG is in his last job, he has two more years, he is going to break the link with Taggart once and for all. he don't give a fuck about the board, the media or the fans. he cares about players who give a fuck, i.e., Rooney, why do you think he is protecting Rooney.

He doesn't do soft shite, lets talk to the players . Old Skool nigga shit, pop a cap in his ass and drop the body in marshes. 24 players terminated since LVG, the cunt has gone mental.

I'm loving this, he spending like a madman and battering everyone at the same time. i've not had so much fun since Spike and Pikey on the "why so serious thread"! a few year ago.