Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
kunal4622
First Teamer
Posts: 145
Joined: 5 years ago

5 years ago

through magnifying glass, i can see a toothpick..
Steggo
Legend
Posts: 1754
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

This initiation of newbies is on a par with what Cameron and his cronies used at Oxbridge you bunch of inverted snobs.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

kunal4622 wrote:through magnifying glass, i can see a toothpick..

Don't put it in your mouth...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4950
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Steggo wrote:This initiation of newbies is on a par with what Cameron and his cronies used at Oxbridge you bunch of inverted snobs.
:)) :ymapplause:
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sam the Red
Trainee
Posts: 10
Joined: 5 years ago

5 years ago

Hi, this is Sam the Red new member here but United fan since 1996.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Welcome Sam... may your experience here be as satisfying and interesting as watching United play...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Welcome Sam... may your experience here be as satisfying and interesting as watching United play...

Hi Sam, you are so fucked :D
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4950
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Sam the Red wrote:Hi, this is Sam the Red new member here but United fan since 1996.
Not much of an introduction, tbf Sam, but good luck anyway.
Just remember everyone on here is a total cunt. And you have to prove you're a fully signed up blue-blooded Tory as quickly as possible, otherwise you get dropped.
Oh, and remember Sid is a fully paid up member of UKIP, Alf is a a neoliberal professor of economics and zebs is the secretary of Gabrielle's fan club. Other than that, it's all pretty straightforward, really.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

swampash wrote:
Sam the Red wrote:Hi, this is Sam the Red new member here but United fan since 1996.
Not much of an introduction, tbf Sam, but good luck anyway.
Just remember everyone on here is a total cunt. And you have to prove you're a fully signed up blue-blooded Tory as quickly as possible, otherwise you get dropped.
Oh, and remember Sid is a fully paid up member of UKIP, Alf is a a neoliberal professor of economics and zebs is the secretary of Gabrielle's fan club. Other than that, it's all pretty straightforward, really.

I already like this Sam fucker better than you and I don't even know if it's a bloke or a bird yet?

Fuckin eye patch, couldn't pirate a fuckin ship to save her life.......
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4950
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Samantha?
I doubt it somehow...
Probably just some sad cunt with nowhere else to go on Friday night...remind you of anyone?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Post Reply