Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:The downside being that you'll probably find out all kinds of terrible shit your responsible for that you didn't know about.
Yeah basicaly we're at the point now were if you criticise the Prem or England you have to get used to cunts like Laz getting hysterical saying how dare you call people imperialist muslim hating fascists etc
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Lakendary wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Lakendary wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Lakendary wrote:What's good United supporters?
My name is Jade Rickerts. I have not been supporting the club since Matt Busby has been in charge and I am not a season ticket holder. I am just your average Man United supporter. I'm 25 years old and live in Windhoek, Namibia. I've been listening to the podcast for 2 years now and reading the forum for about a year. That's me in a nutshell.

Jade Floyd Rickerts.

This has to be made up because we were moaning about who'd left.

Do you have a gsoh and like walks around Heroes Acre?
I've never been to Heroes Acre. I am not patriotic. Patriotism is just loyalty to real estate. And they built a huge statue that's called "The forgotten soldier" but it looks exactly like our founding president Sam Nujoma. Does that prove I am actually from Namibia Zebs? Surprised that you know something about Namibia other than Angelina and Brad had their baby here. :ymsick:

I think I do have a sense of humour but you'll have to wait and see.

I lived there for five years when I finished my studies.
That's pretty cool. Why did you move to Namibia though? It's hot and dry here. As soon as I can immigrate somewhere else I am outta here.

Nah Im only fucking around, I didnt do any studies and I googled your home town just.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:
Lazarus wrote:The downside being that you'll probably find out all kinds of terrible shit your responsible for that you didn't know about.
Yeah basicaly we're at the point now were if you criticise the Prem or England you have to get used to cunts like Laz getting hysterical saying how dare you call people imperialist muslim hating fascists etc

Now you know that's not the issue Sid, it's (usually) not what you tell em but how you tell em.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

:)) :)) :))

Even the "Newbies" thread isn't immune to aggro on Rant... fuckin hell, that's Rant though... home for all the internets Manchester United misfits and cretins...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Just like the glory days of Rant
Pikey McScum
Legend

5 years ago

Permission to climb aboard Jade's anus?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

Hey "Jade", Bri here, no doubt you've heard of me in Nambia. Most have.

Prove your real, I believe you, but others may not. So, post a picture holding today's paper in one hand and a cock of a fellow Nambian in the other after he's just cum.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

cals replacement tbf
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:cals replacement tbf

That's some boots to fill.... Or should I say, that's some condom to fill....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

not sure hes up to it tbf, its a schlong shot
lkhm

hoofing