Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago Hi Lazarus, saw your reply on my other post as well. You're right, rant is not for everybody. But then, nor is writing properly, apparently.
Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
Because you're not very good at this stuff. You don't play well with the other kids. You keep demanding attention.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Whitapers wrote: 5 years ago Hi Lazarus, saw your reply on my other post as well. You're right, rant is not for everybody. But then, nor is writing properly, apparently.
What......?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Site Admin

Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
Because you're not very good at this stuff. You don't play well with the other kids. You keep demanding attention.
I really don't know how he finds the time with all his other interests like table tennis, horses, stalking, the Renault megane (!), golf, Therapy?, The Sisters of Mercy, steampunk, guitars, cruises and, er, Scottish weddings...

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... 22forum%22
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago
Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
I really don't know how he finds the time with all his other interests like table tennis, horses, stalking, the Renault megane (!), golf, Therapy?, The Sisters of Mercy, steampunk, guitars and, er, Scottish weddings...

:))

What the fuck? Is it a bot? An amazon alexa gone rogue?
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 5 years ago

Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
I really don't know how he finds the time with all his other interests like table tennis, horses, stalking, the Renault megane (!), golf, Therapy?, The Sisters of Mercy, steampunk, guitars and, er, Scottish weddings...

Hard to say but I sort of feel like it's an attempt to pass the Turing test
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago

Why shouldn't I be back?

Hard to say but I sort of feel like it's an attempt to pass the Turing test
Could be :)) it's Google trying out some new AI
Whitapers
Trainee

Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
I post once in a blue moon, you're the attention seeker here.
Whitapers
Trainee

Why are you back? B-(
Why shouldn't I be back?
I really don't know how he finds the time with all his other interests like table tennis, horses, stalking, the Renault megane (!), golf, Therapy?, The Sisters of Mercy, steampunk, guitars, cruises and, er, Scottish weddings...

Still not technically spamming or anything. All are different forums and there is no 'conflict of interest' in being a member of all these forums. Also, I have not spammed in any single forum.
Whitapers
Trainee

Also, I'm neither a bot, nor do I have a clue about what a Turing test is.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

he’ll do for me tbf
lkhm

hoofing