Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
pint vulger
First Teamer

Like most on here i reckon I am the biggest, most fanatical,reddest,loyalist red in Manchester.I have a lot to say after allowing United to virtually rule my life.Seen all the changes ,so not that shocked at the present 'cock up'
redzebs
Legend

pint vulger wrote:Like most on here i reckon I am the biggest, most fanatical,reddest,loyalist red in Manchester.I have a lot to say after allowing United to virtually rule my life.Seen all the changes ,so not that shocked at the present 'cock up'

You picked the weekend we were getting updated to join, it's not personal, Bri and Robbo will find you soon enough
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

pint vulger wrote:Like most on here i reckon I am the biggest, most fanatical,reddest,loyalist red in Manchester.I have a lot to say after allowing United to virtually rule my life.Seen all the changes ,so not that shocked at the present 'cock up'

What a thundercunt you are. I'm sure you must be using the term "life" very fucking loosely as I doubt you have one. I also like your ironic use of the phrase "cock up" as I'm sure that's a regular weekend in your flat... Amongst the empty cans of strongbow and piles of rizzla.

Let's see some of this "lots to say" bollocks then you fucking village idiot.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Snoopcousins
Legend

Bri just said hello Vulgar welcome to our forum!
But seriously tho...biggest Red? Have you met Danni?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

Yeah and you better watch out for redYAGTGYMKIzebs too...
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Are you partial to a good rodgering?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

And Rant's rapid reaction force swoop in too welcome Pint Vulger....... i-)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

Lazarus wrote:And Rant's rapid reaction force swoop in too welcome Pint Vulger....... i-)

Bit late, I think he's been here for a month or so, probably a first teaser now lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Does this not get used any more then? Have there been no further additions to the Manson family?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

"I could be arguing in my spare time" :)) that's me tbf