Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:I did speak to Paul on Twitter for him to give this place a shout out... We may see some fresh meat.
Who the fuck is Paul???

The chap who does the podcast things. He's got 20k followers. So potentially 20k people saw him advertise the rant forum! Apparently he's mentioned on the podcast too!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:I did speak to Paul on Twitter for him to give this place a shout out... We may see some fresh meat.
Who the fuck is Paul???

The chap who does the podcast things. He's got 20k followers. So potentially 20k people saw him advertise the rant forum! Apparently he's mentioned on the podcast too!
Not long before this site gets closed down then after numerous complaints
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Who the fuck is Paul???

Not long before this site gets closed down then after numerous complaints

Nah, you know what you get here, or you do pretty soon.

Ed is fully aware of the sick,vile inhuman scum that lurk on here.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

I love it how members with a more posts than me think they can get away with insulting me and thin I will just sit back and take it.

And you wonder why newbies don't hang around, not every one is an arrogant cunt like me
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Mumford wrote:I love it how members with a more posts than me think they can get away with insulting me and thin I will just sit back and take it.

And you wonder why newbies don't hang around, not every one is an arrogant cunt like me
Mate... why do you come with such a chip on your shoulder?

You think because this place is a bit of a free for all, it's a good place for you to look for fights?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Mumford wrote:I love it how members with a more posts than me think they can get away with insulting me and thin I will just sit back and take it.

You think because this place is a bit of a free for all, it's a good place for you to look for fights?
No chip on my shoulder, just a simple question.

some seem to dish out the insults for no reason then seem surprised when they get it back
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Mumford wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

some seem to dish out the insults for no reason then seem surprised when they get it back

WTF are you cryin' about? I've read every post on here and you've been treated with respect and civility on here up until now. You barged on here all guns blazing and let us all know you have one hell of an opinion of yourself and your life. Fair play to you but we don't give a fuck on here. The fact that a lot of older posters have come back here to let you know how much you've got it wrong doesn't seem to have had any effect on your arrogance. You seem to think you've created this stir or great debate on here, and tbf you've certainly brightened up the last few days. But your not the first and you won't be the last. Those that stick around become our friends just by being here awhile and joining in, even those that don't post often still carry plenty of weight just by virtue of reading everyone else's bullshit and chipping in or staying out of it. Now you may well hang around and get involved and we'll all like you or hate you after a while. But 'after a while' is kind of the point, you earn your inclusion here and you are nowhere near being included. Everyone here has told you that over the last few days. 'We' all know this stuff already and in many ways it goes unsaid, but many of the people here have shown it in the crudest most insulting ways possible to each other and we all get it. You are the guest at the dinner party where everyone has had enough of his boorish behaviour. Maybe you just can't help yourself and if that's the case good luck to you, but why not just calm the fuck down and take a while to ease your way in and then be a prick like everyone else. Your 'getting people back' needs sharpening up, here is a great place to do it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

WTF are you cryin' about? I've read every post on here and you've been treated with respect and civility on here up until now. You barged on here all guns blazing and let us all know you have one hell of an opinion of yourself and your life. Fair play to you but we don't give a fuck on here. The fact that a lot of older posters have come back here to let you know how much you've got it wrong doesn't seem to have had any effect on your arrogance. You seem to think you've created this stir or great debate on here, and tbf you've certainly brightened up the last few days. But your not the first and you won't be the last. Those that stick around become our friends just by being here awhile and joining in, even those that don't post often still carry plenty of weight just by virtue of reading everyone else's bullshit and chipping in or staying out of it. Now you may well hang around and get involved and we'll all like you or hate you after a while. But 'after a while' is kind of the point, you earn your inclusion here and you are nowhere near being included. Everyone here has told you that over the last few days. 'We' all know this stuff already and in many ways it goes unsaid, but many of the people here have shown it in the crudest most insulting ways possible to each other and we all get it. You are the guest at the dinner party where everyone has had enough of his boorish behaviour. Maybe you just can't help yourself and if that's the case good luck to you, but why not just calm the fuck down and take a while to ease your way in and then be a prick like everyone else. Your 'getting people back' needs sharpening up, here is a great place to do it.

Laz, I'm not going to lie to you, maybe it's the warm bed, maybe it's the bottles of vino that haven't worn off yet, but that speech got me a little turned on, fuckin nail on the fuckin head mate
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Yup, pretty eloquent stuff that laz... ^:)^
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

Hi name is pretty obvious :D Manc born and bred but within a mile of the council sh1thole. also known for saying it as it is,not viewed behind red mist.