Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
zzzzzds
First Teamer

6 years ago

Thanks Lazarus. And Brian you can suck it. Just get the answer changed, it'll take 2 seconds. Better still, change the question to 'Who is the biggest twat to have ever managed United'. Simples. :D
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
zzzzzds wrote:New to the forum lads. great stuff. One thing though - when registering the answer to the 'Who is the manager' question is still David Moyes. Not funny dudes. X(

Welcome you complete piss poor excuse of DNA. Hopefully your boyfriend will allow you some time to post on here and meet other men...

Anyway, you must post at least 25 posts per day or you can fuck off back to the cesspit you've crawled from!

Txtl8rbabe xxx
Bri you were wanking when you posted this weren't you?

By the way can someone stop the fucking auto correct from changing wanking to wanting every time. It's a pain in the hole.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

zzzzzds wrote:Thanks Lazarus. And Brian you can suck it. Just get the answer changed, it'll take 2 seconds. Better still, change the question to 'Who is the biggest twat to have ever managed United'. Simples. :D
Now you've led Bri on with the suck it thing you'll be like Justin Biber in prison to him....... :-s
zzzzzds
First Teamer

6 years ago

I'll take my chances Laz. If he gives it he surely has to take it ..... assuming Bri is a 'he' of course ....
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

name reads like you had a fit while typing tbf
lkhm

hoofing
zzzzzds
First Teamer

6 years ago

I'm known for my snoring :ymsigh:
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:name reads like you had a fit while typing tbf
:))
senna
Legend

6 years ago

I'm new here and lurking for quite some time. Finally botherd to sign up, fuck it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Funny how some see posting on Rant for the first time like a fire walk or skydiving...

"I'm ready for this... here I go... I'm really going to do it this time... ok, deep breath, let's do it... come on, I can do this"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

I'm concerned with the amount of the use lurking.

Didn't Kanchelkis use it when he was giving it stacks because all we apparently do is give it stacks, therefore becoming the very thing he was gurning about?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.