How good is De Gea?

Manchester United chat
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Yeah I’m surprised he’s not fucked off already.

Madrid have Courtois. Maybe an exchange.....?
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

We've activated his contract extension so he can't walk out for free in summer

Still not signed a new deal though. Clearly the board can't convince him Mourinho's plan is worth sticking with, when it's so outdated and ineffective. And when we sack Jose it's going to be another couple of years in the wilderness til the next man builds his team.
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
9 months ago
We've activated his contract extension so he can't walk out for free in summer

Still not signed a new deal though. Clearly the board can't convince him Mourinho's plan is worth sticking with, when it's so outdated and ineffective. And when we sack Jose it's going to be another couple of years in the wilderness til the next man builds his team.
:)) We're forcing him to stay....... Fuck Me! How low can you go, how low can you go!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Still hasn't signed. There's the odd mistake creeping into his game now, and some fannyness

The club have been negotiating on and off since summer 2017. The problem then was Jose turning us into a midtable hoofball team. Now the club leaked shit to saying he's happy under Ole and settled in manc. The problem is wages, with Sanchez setting a new standard for what a top player earns.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Yeah he hasn't looked right lately. His distribution hasn't been good either.

I'd imagine that the uncertainty over his future might just be a distraction for him.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

He shouldn't be letting it go down to the wire, he should have signed the deal. I mean I know little about the negotiations but, we'll probably ditch Sanchez in summer meaning he's no longer the top earner, so David can't use him as the marker for what he thinks he should be earning (if that's what's happening like). And United's hand is stronger now Madrid have Courtois.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 months ago

how often do keepers become shite then become good again,

hes shite at the minute for me, regular errors and he just smashes it anyone whenever its near him
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

So De Gea is shite again. Christ on a bike........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
6 months ago
how often do keepers become shite then become good again,

hes shite at the minute for me, regular errors and he just smashes it anyone whenever its near him
I think the word you're looking for is form... remember that? When a player was in good form or bad form. It could last months. But nowadays if they're shit for a bit they're either finished or a fraud.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Tbf he might be shite. He's a problem. Replacing him will be harder than shite like Jones and Smalling. But having the argie number 1 as back up int bad. He needs to get his shit together.