How good is De Gea?

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

Alf, I reckon Donnarumma definitely justifies the hype.

Other clubs may as well let Donnarumma get the whole Madrid thing out of his system. We're not going to miss out too much, as we have de Gea.

If Donnarumma signs for Madrid, and stays there for many years, good luck to him. If he gets a bit sick of the circus after a few years, we can always go after him then.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

The more I hear about Donnarumma, the more I think we should move mountains to get him... 19, supposed to be a beast of a lad, outstanding shot stopper... we could have one of the best keepers in football for the next 15 years, and I don't think we'd have issues of keeping him like we do with De Gea... if De Gea stays then fine, but I'll be sick if we lose De Gea, didn't make a move for Donnarumma, and end up with some second rate alternative like Hart...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

We already have the best keeper for the next 15 years or so,just pay him the dosh.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2017/06/20/ ... ve-184082/

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Apparently Real aren't after De Gear anymore, because they're happy with Navas... fair enough...

So instead they're going after Donnarumma... ???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://thepeoplesperson.com/2017/06/20/ ... ve-184082/

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Apparently Real aren't after De Gear anymore, because they're happy with Navas... fair enough...

So instead they're going after Donnarumma... ???
Its interesting that Perez has come out with this 'not interested' in De Gea stance at the same time it has been suggested De Gea might be used as part of a swap to get Ronaldo back to United or that De Gea could be used as a bargaining chip in any other transfer we may be interested in. He prefers Navas? A player they were quite willing to dump last season? No,the old turd is just politicking-as usual.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Looks like he's staying for 5 more years. The best news in ages!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

great news

another five years of banging on about a great defensive record despite having a shite defence.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

He's key to Mourinho's plan, often saves his arse
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

He's had a bad game tonight for Spain.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Still not signed. We're being linked with Pickford now :))

If he leaves you can't blame him now. 5 years in the wildnerness. He should be challenging for major trophies every season and playing football that's suited to him and his great feet, not this dinosaur long ball shit played by the Posh Pulis.