How good is De Gea?

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

I'd stick with Romero. He was part of us getting to the final and he's not rushing off to be in Madrid with his shag and his mummy.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I think Romero is getting this game... but if he fucks it up, Mourinho will be neck deep in shit!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Sunday will be more enjoyable seeing more kids and we'll see Rooneys final reaction for example and know if a few players know they are gone.

Will DDG do an aul cameo wave etc
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... l-13052375

De Gea is done... played his last game for United...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... l-13052375

De Gea is done... played his last game for United...

I think so too but is it just me or is that article all over the place like one of my rants or is it basically saying I don't want to incur Joses wrath or get banned from Prezzers as a journo for the local rag so I'll subtly sarcastically show why he's living in fantasy land?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

The fact that Romero has started all the Europa games shows how Mourinho didn't prioritise the competition and probably didn't believe we could get to the final. Now he's left with a problem because he has to drop his best keeper for the biggest game of the season.

But tbf all we need is a shot stopper because Jose makes absolutely fucking zero use of his passing ability ot retain possession and start counters. We just need someone to stop the ball going in the net then smash it to Martial. And that int hard when we play with 7-9 in front of the keeper.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

I think he'll stay.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:I think he'll stay.
Well, that wouldn't suck!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... de-gea-bid

Lots of press saying we've turned down £60mill for De Gea...

If this is true, and we hang onto him, it would be some of the best business we do all summer... not just because we keep a top class keeper, but it's a huge statement, that Real fuckin Madreeed don't always get their way, and in fact, De Gea is happy here...
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Absolutely no need to sell DeGea unless he throws a paddy ,pay him the salary and I,m sure he will stay ,Romero looks fairly happy to continue as well,hopefully that could be one place at least Jose doesn't have to worry about.
Mind you things could change on Navas performance on sat ,a blinder and the pressure is off with DDG ,a cock up ( and I cab see one in him) and they are on the blower.