How good is De Gea?

Manchester United chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Fucking hell, 4 years. didn't see that coming. I imagine there'll be a specific release clause built in there.

I wonder if he's fucked off with Madrid for not getting things sorted in the summer.

That's him back in the side for tomorrow then.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Fucking hell, 4 years. didn't see that coming. I imagine there'll be a specific release clause built in there.

I wonder if he's fucked off with Madrid for not getting things sorted in the summer.

That's him back in the side for tomorrow then.
Nah
David de Gea considering signing new deal with Manchester United

• Spaniard’s new contract believed to be worth £200,000-a-week
• De Gea believes Real Madrid to blame for collapse of his move to Spanish club
:ymparty:
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

The only cynical theory I have is that United signing Martial for THAT fee had something to do with it; Mendes being their agent and all.
Is it really a coincidence that United signed Martial on deadline day AND the DDG deal fell through all of a sudden?
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Forgive my cynicism but I don't buy the sudden change of heart... Probably Mendes wasn't happy he lost his 15% of the Madrid contract and "advised" his client to sign another few years at United.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Madrid should have signed him up sooner. Waiting til the last day to put in a bid is poor form. I know they wanted to hold out, poker face, all that shite. But for top players, for players who will play in your 11 for many years, you act sooner and pay up

They didn't want him enough
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

They'll be back next summer. You just know they'll be shit stirring in the press.

So basically he's signed a 4 year deal, with an otion for a 5th year, keeping him at Old Trafford until the summer of 2016.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:They'll be back next summer. You just know they'll be shit stirring in the press.

So basically he's signed a 4 year deal, with an otion for a 5th year, keeping him at Old Trafford until the summer of 2016.
2016 ???!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
2020 loooooooooooooooooolllllll.
Awesome.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

SocialRMadrid @SocialRMadrid
Happy to know that everyone who plays for Real Madrid wants to play for this club and this club only. Some players don't.
12:16 PM - 11 Sep 2015
:)) :)) :))
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

All he has to do now is be brilliant every game and sure we'll all accept and love him even though he's on £200 grand a week. Least he just wanted out and didn't say the club and players lacked ambition and talent. That would have been unforgivable!

I'm glad he's still between the sticks.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:All he has to do now is be brilliant every game and sure we'll all accept and love him even though he's on £200 grand a week. Least he just wanted out and didn't say the club and players lacked ambition and talent. That would have been unforgivable!

I'm glad he's still between the sticks.
Unforgivable eh? There's still a seat open in the anti rooney association of united.