Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6031
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

We need versatile players like Blind in the squad; especially us considering our poor fitness record.
User avatar
madredmonkey
Legend
Posts: 1538
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Area 51 Zoo Section

5 years ago

Fantastic day for United fans,

but still need a striker and central defender, maybe goalkeeper?

keep them coming Woody.
Last edited by madredmonkey on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

I agree, he's a John O'Shea, he's decent and is still young, I like him, I just think its a waste of time discussing him to death, worrying about whether he'll get lb ahead of Shaw, we'll either sign a centre half or we'll go with Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and our new RB can play centre half and thats counting McNair etc.

I'm more concerned about another top cf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:I agree, he's a John O'Shea, he's decent and is still young, I like him, I just think its a waste of time discussing him to death, worrying about whether he'll get lb ahead of Shaw, we'll either sign a centre half or we'll go with Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and our new RB can play centre half and thats counting McNair etc.

I'm more concerned about another top cf
I still think we need a top CB tbf.....don't think there's one at the club at the moment. They're either average, injured, all potential, or makeshift.
Still, three good signings all of a sudden, so things are looking up.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25361
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Hardly any quality in defence

Smalling has a bit, Shaw when he's fit and Darmian presumably

The rest are tragic
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6031
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
redzebs wrote:I agree, he's a John O'Shea, he's decent and is still young, I like him, I just think its a waste of time discussing him to death, worrying about whether he'll get lb ahead of Shaw, we'll either sign a centre half or we'll go with Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and our new RB can play centre half and thats counting McNair etc.

I'm more concerned about another top cf
I still think we need a top CB tbf.....don't think there's one at the club at the moment. They're either average, injured, all potential, or makeshift.
Still, three good signings all of a sudden, so things are looking up.
I got a sneaky feeling Van Gaal will play Carrick as a defender if he's got the other midfielders available.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Yeah I was thinking that too, depends on formation, Id prefer a 4 2 3 1 so he'd have cover to play Carrick at cb if he needed too.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

In front of Roho or Smalling or Jones?
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5722
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:In front of Roho or Smalling or Jones?
In front of whichever two are injured on any given basis.
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 7 years ago

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:In front of Roho or Smalling or Jones?
In front of whichever two are injured on any given basis.
Lol
Post Reply