Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:City agree 49m for Sterling

49m
Yeah, that's fuckin hilarious... not just cause Liverpool have lost their best player... again... but because City have spunked £50mill on an over-rated gobshite, little twat...

I doubt that's the managers choice as well... probably the owners, thinking he gives them some cred in England... get one over United...
I have never understood why English players cost so much. £36million for Carrol and now this. FFS!
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
lars072
Legend

5 years ago

just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

49m
Yeah, that's fuckin hilarious... not just cause Liverpool have lost their best player... again... but because City have spunked £50mill on an over-rated gobshite, little twat...

I doubt that's the managers choice as well... probably the owners, thinking he gives them some cred in England... get one over United...
I have never understood why English players cost so much. £36million for Carrol and now this. FFS!
And how many of them were actually worth their transfer fees? Rooney and......
Snoopcousins
Legend

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:
urboystook1hellofabeating wrote:Schweinsteiger is a good buy and we also need Schneiderlin & Otamendi too... AND someone like Lacazette or even £65m for Muller.
...and bale Ronaldo Costa and messi I mean what the hell. How many bloody players do you want to sign? Let's just use the Chevy and Adidas $ and sign everyone and figure out what to do with them all later. Christ how about sign the players we really need this season and stop buying square pegs in round holes players every season and waste $. He can only get 11 players on the pitch

LVG has made some good moves so far and hopefully he'll get us a top CB and new keeper as that's the priority now.
You're being pedantic and argumentive for fuck all reason....

You've agreed we need a CB yea? So Otamendi is what we need there.
You think we don't need another MF player? That's fucking stupid- of course we do...Unless you don't want to compete in the CL and want to rely on Carrick and Schweinstiger to play all the games and hope Fellaini finds some talent...
And YES we do need a striker...we have let go Falcao and RVP, and looks likely Chico will follow...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

lars072 wrote:
just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

49m

And how many of them were actually worth their transfer fees? Rooney and......
Rio.

At a push Henderson has been worth it. Not great, not terrible but decent.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Can't believe how old Schweini looks. He looks at least 10 years older than he is, and I'd believe you if you said the guy in that picture was pushing 50.

marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Schneiderlin's already had his medical.

So Darmian, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger and Depay all done before the tour. Pretty good considering how things looked 3 days ago.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

Schneiderlin done. Fuck me what a weekend!! Buzzing!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

marlon wrote:

Schneiderlin's already had his medical.

So Darmian, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger and Depay all done before the tour. Pretty good considering how things looked 3 days ago.
That's good, solid, considered business at decent prices. Still need a centre back and striker. And keeper if De Gea goes.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

Plenty of others jumping on it now too. Scheiderlin apparently arrived at Carrington 5 mins after Schweinsteiger, has had a medical and the deal is now done.

If true, pretty smart on our part.

But fuck me, typing their names out is a nightmare.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

So, is Schneiderlin any good then? Don't get me wrong, whenever I've watched Southampton they look a very well drilled side with good players. But I've never watched Schneiderlin closely.