Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
sheesh

6 years ago

Anzhi forward Willian's agent confirms the player would like to sign for Manchester United. (SSNTC)
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

bman2 wrote:The lack of new players is the biggest problem, but it's the fact we haven't offloaded any of the obvious dross that suggests to me that our transfer apparatus is completely fucked at the moment. I mean, you can comprehend not landing some big fish, but it looks like nothing is happening at all in terms of players either coming or going.
Dross or not... they're all we've got... if you've no players coming in, then why would you sell?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:The lack of new players is the biggest problem, but it's the fact we haven't offloaded any of the obvious dross that suggests to me that our transfer apparatus is completely fucked at the moment. I mean, you can comprehend not landing some big fish, but it looks like nothing is happening at all in terms of players either coming or going.
Dross or not... they're all we've got... if you've no players coming in, then why would you sell?
I mean Macheda, Bebe and the like.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

The shirt numbers are out and there is no number 7 or 9 apparently

So we're gonna sign 2 players who want those numbers
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Why arent we in for Xabi Alonso? Can pair with Carrick, contract expires next year so shouldnt be prohibitively expensive...
Pikey McScum
Legend

6 years ago

FUCKING SEASON STARTS TODAY AND STILL...NO...FUCKING...SIGNINGS!!!!

DISGRACE...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:FUCKING SEASON STARTS TODAY AND STILL...NO...FUCKING...SIGNINGS!!!!

DISGRACE...
And how are you feeling about that? :p
Pikey McScum
Legend

6 years ago

Anantax wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:FUCKING SEASON STARTS TODAY AND STILL...NO...FUCKING...SIGNINGS!!!!

DISGRACE...
And how are you feeling about that? :p
LESS FUCKING JOLLY THAN YOU'D THINK IF I MAY BE SO BOLD
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Sid wrote:The shirt numbers are out and there is no number 7 or 9 apparently

So we're gonna sign 2 players who want those numbers
Obviously.

Or...

The maybe the Glazers have sold them...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Those fucking Americans!

Mystery solved

https://myspace.com/toddbarry/video/tod ... -9/4505718
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X