Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

...all well and good, but I still want to see us address our defensive weaknesses instead of getting distracted into chasing 'the next big thing' who won't join us anyway.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
...all well and good, but I still want to see us address our defensive weaknesses instead of getting distracted into chasing 'the next big thing' who won't join us anyway.
Oh I agree with that. We need a top CB who’ll lead the defence. An attacking RB to challenge/support AWB would be good too; you get the impression that Shaw’s recent good performances might be helped by him competing with Telles. It’s a shame that Ole doesn’t rate Dalot.

There’s talk now of us signing Rice for DM.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Lingard gone, West Ham, permanent deal.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Where did you see that? I can only see a loan deal. Fucking hope it's a permanent deal. Would be a good bit of business getting rid in this environment.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Where did you see that? I can only see a loan deal. Fucking hope it's a permanent deal. Would be a good bit of business getting rid in this environment.
I don’t know where I saw it, maybe I’m wrong about the permanent deal.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

...fingers crossed!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Inter are getting rid of Sanchez. They're arranging a swap loan deal (weird) with Roma for Dzeko.
fat maradona
Legend

1 month ago

We should sign him, he was ace for Arsenal
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

:))

He really is shite, isn't he. The worst signing in United's history. Ed should have walked for that alone. Jose did.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

The worst part was the nature of the signing. He was already on the decline at Arsenal. He was about to join City but came to us only for the money. The exact kind of signing Ole avoids.