Page 1811 of 1815

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:59 pm
by brianofnazarethffs
Players who are better than Fred and Pereira?! I could nip to the local pitches on a Saturday afternoon and find better. They're absolute dogshite.

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:11 pm
by FuB
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
Players who are better than Fred and Pereira?! I could nip to the local pitches on a Saturday afternoon and find better. They're absolute dogshite.
if your average wanker dog owner is anything to go by, you could probably nip to the local pitches and find better dogshit too.

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:57 pm
by ashleyfuckingyoung
We'll throw a wedge at Eriksen in Jan. Buy why would he join?

We'll bring in Mandzukic.

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:08 pm
by FuB
for all the directionless shit we've been having served up, we might as well just have a big hardarse up front to lump it to

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:54 pm
by bman2
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 month ago
We'll throw a wedge at Eriksen in Jan. Buy why would he join?
We might as well collect the full set of players who’d rather be at Real Madrid. Rebuild!

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:18 pm
by sheesh
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
Players who are better than Fred and Pereira?! I could nip to the local pitches on a Saturday afternoon and find better. They're absolute dogshite.
if your average wanker dog owner is anything to go by, you could probably nip to the local pitches and find better dogshit too.
:))

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:45 am
by Pikey McScum
You can't help but think any Liverpool forums up until a couple of years ago would have probably been exactly how Rant is today!

Depressing thought...

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 pm
by brianofnazarethffs
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 month ago
You can't help but think any Liverpool forums up until a couple of years ago would have probably been exactly how Rant is today!

Depressing thought...
😂😂

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:11 pm
by marlon
Eriksen's not British. Sure he's not even on Solskjaer's radar. We'll be going for the other Longstaff now

Re: Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:17 pm
by Sid
Manchester United target eight signings over next two summers with commitment to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's 'three-year vision'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... ommitment/

More absolute shite from the club