Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5161
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Problem is Fred is still crap. Ole's been trying to appeal to the masses but he got rid of Lukaku and Fellaini who were way less crap than some of the other players.
Fred, Mata, Matic and Pereira are worse than Fellaini. Lingard, Rashford and Martial are worse attackers than Lukaku.
I thought he'd replace them with new signings but he didn't
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7305
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
Problem is Fred is still crap. Ole's been trying to appeal to the masses but he got rid of Lukaku and Fellaini who were way less crap than some of the other players.
Fred, Mata, Matic and Pereira are worse than Fellaini. Lingard, Rashford and Martial are worse attackers than Lukaku.
I thought he'd replace them with new signings but he didn't
Martial can't seem to stay fit for more than a few games in a row. I'm actually seriously worried about just how bad this might get. I can't see where the goals are going to come from, although Pogba and Martial's return would be a big relief. But the atmosphere around the club is bad, seems like things might just spiral downwards the way they did last season.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4361
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

Relegation and the damage it would do to the owners income could be the best thing that could happen to us.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4939
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Relegation and the damage it would do to the owners income could be the best thing that could happen to us.
I can't see any realistic chance of us going down. But a properly shit season, finishing 14th or 15th might be better for us than the facade of finishing 5th or 6th.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7305
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 month ago
swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Relegation and the damage it would do to the owners income could be the best thing that could happen to us.
I can't see any realistic chance of us going down. But a properly shit season, finishing 14th or 15th might be better for us than the facade of finishing 5th or 6th.
It sounds crazy to say we'd go down, but when you look at the results since Ole got the job permanently, that must be relegation territory surely.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7305
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

the club's peddling transfer bollocks again. it's still september. Second season in a row that's over before it even properly starts.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 311
Joined: 6 months ago
Location: Prescott

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
the club's peddling transfer bollocks again. it's still september. Second season in a row that's over before it even properly starts.
The only reason either Sancho or Maddison, or really any decent player, would want to get themselves into the mess that is United would be massive amounts of money. Presently playing at United is a career killing situation.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23381
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Sancho won't come unless we get CL football. He's on to a good thing at Dortmund, he should stay there. Plus all our Dortmund players don't do that well.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7305
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

Sandro Tonali playing for Brescia looks like a class deep lying playmaker, only 19 years old: https://youtu.be/SiP9uQc__l0

Totally what we need, takes the ball on the half turn, gets it forward quickly. Not British though, so Ole won't be interested. Unless Mickey Phelan's cousin hasn't worked with him and said he's a good lad, we're not interested.
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Star Man
Posts: 949
Joined: 6 years ago

1 month ago

If you're an up and coming player looking at what's currently going on at United, are you going to give real consideration to coming here - unless money is your motivation, cos we seem to be fine at fucking ridiculous sums at players these days who haven't earned it!?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Post Reply