I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

dozer wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago
If we sell Rojo for 20m net spend will be around 15/20m. So pulling out of the Dybala, Mandzukic and Fernandes deals over money shows the club are definitely balancing the books. Is this the new business model or are they balancing the books post Joses half a bil blow out?
Buys.
Wan bissaka - 45 rising to 50m
James - 15m
Maguire - 80m
Total - 140m

Sales:
Lukaku - 73m
Rojo - 25m rumored
Total - about 100m

Net spend is 40m.
Basically the same as last summer then. We've also got a few weeks left to sell to non-English clubs. The club said at the start of the summer we were looking to bring in 4-5. Ole clearly said players like Lukaku would be replaced if they were sold. Bollocks. It's all bollocks, again and again.
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

Thank fuck that's over......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago
If we sell Rojo for 20m net spend will be around 15/20m. So pulling out of the Dybala, Mandzukic and Fernandes deals over money shows the club are definitely balancing the books. Is this the new business model or are they balancing the books post Joses half a bil blow out?
Buys.
James - 15m
Maguire - 80m
Total - 140m

Sales:
Lukaku - 73m
Rojo - 25m rumored
Total - about 100m

Net spend is 40m.
Basically the same as last summer then. We've also got a few weeks left to sell to non-English clubs. The club said at the start of the summer we were looking to bring in 4-5. Ole clearly said players like Lukaku would be replaced if they were sold. Bollocks. It's all bollocks, again and again.
I would say that i'm looking forward to laughing at the bollocks excuses that will come out but there won't be any bollocks excuses. there won't be any excuses. they'll carry on as if "the plan" was executed perfectly and Ole will smile his way through all the questions
Davey-boy
Legend

11 months ago

Roho hasn't gone. All the shite is still there
fat maradona
Star Man

11 months ago

The club wanted too much money for him. Should have just sold the cunt tbh. We paid £16m for him, might as well have taken a loss on him and make room for the yoot.
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
11 months ago
The club wanted too much money for him. Should have just sold the cunt tbh. We paid £16m for him, might as well have taken a loss on him and make room for the yoot.
undoubtedly we overvalued him (and not just now) but everton only wanted him on loan from what I've read. not sure why they wouldn't go for that given it would have got the cunt off the wage bill and/or our treatment table
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

11 months ago

FuB wrote:
11 months ago
bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago
Buys.
James - 15m
Maguire - 80m
Total - 140m

Sales:
Lukaku - 73m
Rojo - 25m rumored
Total - about 100m

Net spend is 40m.
I would say that i'm looking forward to laughing at the bollocks excuses that will come out but there won't be any bollocks excuses. there won't be any excuses. they'll carry on as if "the plan" was executed perfectly and Ole will smile his way through all the questions
we’ve already had the excuses, ole said the early deadline makes it too hard to find any decent player of note
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
11 months ago
FuB wrote:
11 months ago
bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
dozer wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago
Buys.
James - 15m
Maguire - 80m
Total - 140m

Sales:
Lukaku - 73m
Rojo - 25m rumored
Total - about 100m

Net spend is 40m.
we’ve already had the excuses, ole said the early deadline makes it too hard to find any decent player of note
he'll have said it all with a winning smile so that makes up for it
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

I think Spurs have got themselves two real players in N'Dombele and Lo Celso. You know never, and it might take them a while to adjust, but they look like two quality players who are the perfect age.