Manchester United chat
marlon
Legend

8 months ago

Not improving the midfield or attack on top of losing Herrera and Lukaku is mad
fat maradona
First Teamer

8 months ago

Talk of Rojo having his medical at Everton, for a fee of £25m according to TalkSport. If that's true, good bit of business.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 months ago

time for ole to show his bollocks and quit tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Davey-boy
Legend

8 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
8 months ago
Talk of Rojo having his medical at Everton, for a fee of £25m according to TalkSport. If that's true, good bit of business.
There's a fair chance Roho will fail any medical!
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

8 months ago

I keep jumping from "Fuck me need massive investment in midfield" to thinking... "it's a process and takes time".

Defence is okay providing they stay fit. Forwards okay if they actually convert their chances... midfield...Pogba/Matic/Fred/Gomez/Andreas... will it be enough?

We all cry to give youth a chance.... looks like we're getting our wish!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

If we sell Rojo for 20m net spend will be around 15/20m. So pulling out of the Dybala, Mandzukic and Fernandes deals over money shows the club are definitely balancing the books. Is this the new business model or are they balancing the books post Joses half a bil blow out?
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Roll on Sunday.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
8 months ago
I keep jumping from "Fuck me need massive investment in midfield" to thinking... "it's a process and takes time".

Defence is okay providing they stay fit. Forwards okay if they actually convert their chances... midfield...Pogba/Matic/Fred/Gomez/Andreas... will it be enough?

We all cry to give youth a chance.... looks like we're getting our wish!
I think there's talent enough in the squad to do ok and get into the top four, but the psychological collapse last season -- two of them in fact -- is worrying. I'd have liked someone with some x-factor signed in midfield or attack just to improve confidence and self-belief.
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
If we sell Rojo for 20m net spend will be around 15/20m. So pulling out of the Dybala, Mandzukic and Fernandes deals over money shows the club are definitely balancing the books. Is this the new business model or are they balancing the books post Joses half a bil blow out?
Buys.
Wan bissaka - 45 rising to 50m
James - 15m
Maguire - 80m
Total - 140m

Sales:
Lukaku - 73m
Rojo - 25m rumored
Total - about 100m

Net spend is 40m.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend