Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

The best thing that can be said about the current season, is that we've a lot of players who might step it up if only because they couldn't get any shitter than they were last season. Sanchez, Fred, Matic, but also most of our attackers like Rash, Martial, Lingard. The latter three weren't as bad as the first three, but they've also got nowhere to go but up.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Everton reportedly bid for Smalling but we turned it down

Soul destroying
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Inter back in for Lukaku. 70m plus Icardi on loan for a season is the rumour. Mostly coming from Sky though and they seem more miss than hit these days
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
3 months ago
Inter back in for Lukaku. 70m plus Icardi on loan for a season is the rumour. Mostly coming from Sky though and they seem more miss than hit these days
It's mad, sky literally make money from transfer speculation because they take bets via sky bet, so it's in their interest to talk shit about transfers
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Welbeck, 28, joins watford

He was always shite tbf
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Everton reportedly bid for Smalling but we turned it down

Soul destroying
hell play 50 odd games again
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

marlon wrote:
3 months ago
Why haven't we sent Tuanzebe back to Villa yet? He's obviously not going to get any game time for us now.
the club got that cunt ole to spin the youth line all summer to avoid spending real cash tbf, the top reds bought it tbf

itll be back to mata linshite perera smalling and all the other dross against chelsea tbf, roho on the bench
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Rom to Inter is on, fuck yeah, around 70m. Ole is dismantling Joses bus. In 6 months he's ditched two key dossers, Fellaini and Lukaku.

Clearly the Glazers aren't interested in reinvesting the money. Looks like talk of them wanting to break even was true. I guess we'll see whether this is the new way or just a necessary thing to balance the books after Joses half a bil blow out.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

77m for Rom is great business tbf.

Just a question of whether we try and add another tomorrow. I think we'll try and do something daft last minute. Bale, probably.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Ole is dismantling Joses bus. In 6 months he's ditched two key dossers, Fellaini and Lukaku.

To be fair to them, Fellaini and Lukaku aren't dossers. Both worked hard, they're just not very skilful.

I don't blame Lukaku. He has pride and wants to play -- I wish some of the freeloaders we have on the books had the same attitude, we'd be able to move them on. And in Conte he has a manager who's won the league in Italy and England, and he really rates him, so why shouldn't Rom believe in himself? Conte does know to win, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns Lukaku into a goal machine.