Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

11 months ago

I don't think we're in for Dybala and I think our Fernandes interest is purely as contingency for if Pogba leaves.

We'll sell Lukaku and use the money to sign maguire. That'll be our lot.
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

I agree we’ll probably sell lukaku and sign Maguire and that’s it (except that we still have a few more weeks to sell the likes of Darmian).

But I think our interest in Fernandes was not dependent on Pogba leaving, we’re just not willing to pay what Sporting want. Sporting are plainly pretty desperate to cash in on him though, so apart from Maguire, I think there’s a possibility that Fernandes gets done at the last minute because Sporting cave and sell him for less than they’re pushing for right now.
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

It’s really going to be frustrating if Pepe is a goal machine for Arsenal on the right wing. You can say their squad has problems in midfield and defense, but a front three of Auba, Lacazette and Pepe might paper over a lot of cracks with the number of goals they. Score.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

Looks like Maguire and Bruno Fernandes is close to being done. Much needed.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

Pikey McScum
Legend

11 months ago

You happy about the Gavin & Stacey reunion Brian?

#leek
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

I hope it’s true because he looks like he might bring a bit more attacking threat to our team. I’ve noticed that he often drifts wide right too, so in a way, he might add to our threat from that area without us actually signing a right sided attacking player.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

I hope we don't get rinsed for Maguire, just because he's english and scored a goal in a world cup ffs

Having seen the state of our finances under the Glazers, shelling out upwards of 90m for a CB with no pace is worrying
Robbo
Legend

11 months ago

Blah blah fucking blah, nothings going to happen be it Fernandes or Mcguire so accept it.
-----------------------------------------------------