Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

Telegraph are reporting that we've signed a 19 year old right back from Porto. Dalot? Never heard of him, but it's nice to see a non-obvious signing, suggests some actual scouting is going on.
marlon
Legend

Seems he has barely played for the senior team yet, so if he's the only RB we sign, it'll be Valencia for another year.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Seems that he likes a step over or two looking at his YouTube clips ....
Thought Fabinho would be better option but maybe he’d rather play MF than RB
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
marlon
Legend

Following the rumours, it looked like we wanted Sidibe, but Monaco were asking for a similar fee to the one they got for Mendy, so we moved on.

The telegraph say we want to sign 5 players. A LB, Dalot, Fred, Alderweireld is mentioned, and presumably a Fellaini replacement. And I guess another if Martial goes.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

I’ve been following Dalot of young players...

I’ve been following Dalot’s career now for 6 mins.... on YouTube! Back up and long term replacement for Tony V.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

I hope he doesn't get injured dalot - like our other defenders.
FuB
Site Admin

Oh shut up dalot of you
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Smart move to bring in an understudy for Valencia. Sensible thinking...now need to do the same at LB as a long term replacement for Young.
Snoopcousins
Legend

swampash wrote: 5 years ago Smart move to bring in an understudy for Valencia. Sensible thinking...now need to do the same at LB as a long term replacement for Young.
Young should have been a short term fix ....
I’d happily take Sandro...if Shaw wants to stay and fight for a place then he can be backup
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'm guessing that's Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah fucked then. Unless they're going to play at CB or CM.

They probably both need another year out on loan too. Did FM get on OK at Palace? Didn't really track his performances though I hear he did well against City.