Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

Will be such a difference to field players like Schwenstiger etc rather than what we were used to in Fergjes last years ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:Will be such a difference to field players like Schwenstiger etc rather than what we were used to in Fergjes last years ffs
I wonder if we'd have signed this midfield under Ferguson... or would we have gone for Milner instead???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Will be such a difference to field players like Schwenstiger etc rather than what we were used to in Fergjes last years ffs
I wonder if we'd have signed this midfield under Ferguson... or would we have gone for Milner instead???
It really shows we actually could hav done this years ago when we should have....
Schnederlein, Herrera anyone equivalent we could have got, players like Silva were signing for City and we continued to play Park, Anderson, elderly Scholes and Giggs, O'Shea too....

About time...Now hopefully Herrera and Schnederlein will be our MF for many years to come with Schwenstiger helping with his class and experience for 2/3 years...

If we sign a young top CB like Otamendi and a top youngish ST like Lancazrtte we could be sorted for many years to come...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

Hands (no pun intended) up whos came at least once over recent activity, it's like Christmas Day on here only with cum
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

redzebs wrote:Hands (no pun intended) up whos came at least once over recent activity, it's like Christmas Day on here only with cum
Steady on Zebs... it's not that good yet...

We're still desperate in 3 spots...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

The Cavani rumours won't go away... I'm wondering if a swap with Di Maria is on...

That, Gaitan, and Otamendi would be some awesome summer business...
urboystook1hellofabeating
Reserves

spektarm wrote:Love how in Dozer's line-up, Fellaini is the only midfielder who is certain to play in his position... :))
Yep =)) =)) =))
Reserves

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:Mental to think only days ago I was beginning to despair about lack of incomings, but fuck me - look at this thread now!

Cavani, Higuain, meh, either will do I suppose

Gaitan? Aye sure why not!

Spend spend spend Ed ye wee Penfold looking cunt!!!!!
I've not seen Cavani do anything to get excited about... he's supposed to be the business, but I've never seen it... Higuain will cost £60+mill...

Give me Lacazette and Otamendi and let's get on with the new season...

That assumes Di Maria and De Gea stay...
---Totally agree - very well said :D
redzebs
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Hands (no pun intended) up whos came at least once over recent activity, it's like Christmas Day on here only with cum
Steady on Zebs... it's not that good yet...

We're still desperate in 3 spots...
Fuck if we sign another three players, the place will look like an overturned milk truck
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Reserves

Would be a bit gutted if we sold Di Maria after just one season...

Am not convinced by Cavani and at 28 he might only have 4 top years in him max - bound to cost us at shitload, probably £45m, maybe we could get him for nearer 35-40m. If we do then the only hope is we play 4-2-3-1 with Rooney as 10., flanked by Di Maria and Depay/Mata, behind Cavani up top - and that he can become better away from Ibrahimovic's shadow...

Lacazette would be better value, being that much younger too...