Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

The way things stand now, we've got a good back 5, but in front of them only Pogba is an important player really.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We must be in for a midfielder. Surely?

I just wonder if we’ve had to wait to see how’s much Maguire was going to cost we we know how much we’ve got to spend on a midfielder within FFP limits. Plus maybe waiting to see how the Lukaku thing plays out
Lazarus
Legend

"important"...... :))

Not great, good, talented, WC, quality, solid, etc.... 'important'! :wall:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
fat maradona
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago "important"...... :))

Yeh yeh, we all know what you think about Pogba but you have to admit, in the current squad, who else is 'Important'? Not McT nor Matic, certainly not Perierra or Mata or Lingard. Parking aside just how inconsistent he is vs how good he thinks he is, he is our 2nd most 'important' player after an in-form DDG.
Lazarus
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago "important"...... :))

Yeh yeh, we all know what you think about Pogba but you have to admit, in the current squad, who else is 'Important'? Not McT nor Matic, certainly not Perierra or Mata or Lingard. Parking aside just how inconsistent he is vs how good he thinks he is, he is our 2nd most 'important' player after an in-form DDG.
I think it's important to have players who want to be at the club, i'll have to admit that........ Wonder will he be important enough for Real or Juve or anyone else to make an offer for him?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

I really hope we get a quality midfielder and forward to work with Pogba. Only 3 or 4 days to do it ffs. The PL clubs voting to shorten their window was daft, now they’re under pressure and overpaying compared to the rest of Europe.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

were signing joeys targets ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We can make room on the wage bill by ditching fucking Sanchez
bman2
Legend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49230085

Definitely reads like a briefing from the club. No longer interested in Dybala, he asked for too much. Not interested in Fernandes. Might still sell Lukaku, but not getting a replacement. Putting faith in yoof.

Entirely predictable. Just as predicted. Same old. This club is just shit to support these days tbf. Not even interested in being a serious outfit.