Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

Snoopcousins wrote:Bale hat-trick in Zidanes first game....we have ZERO chance of signing him ever I'd say
queue renewed Ronaldo rumours
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Snoopcousins
Legend

LVG has come out and said January transfers are unlikely....
We are a joke of a club with a dead rubber manager...we are lost and don't know how to fix it

we need to get rid of LVG and bring in Jose and let him guy the squad and bring in a couple of stars
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:LVG has come out and said January transfers are unlikely....
We are a joke of a club with a dead rubber manager...we are lost and don't know how to fix it

we need to get rid of LVG and bring in Jose and let him guy the squad and bring in a couple of stars
I'm sick to the back teeth of Van Gall... but he's not the problem regarding January transfers... we've never been a big mover in January... not many clubs are... it's a bit of a rubbish window actually... if you're desperate for a squaddie or two, then it's useful, as you can raid a lower level club who might not be able to refuse the cash... but you're seldom going to pry away a star player from a big club, especially if they're still in the Champs league... United is shit, and will remain shit, because Van Gall is shit, and any problems we have as a squad won't get fixed in January... will have to wait till summer... that probably includes replacing Van Gall...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

I agree Alf....but don't you think if we don't strengthen the squad now we will struggle to make the Top 4? (Maybe a manager change is the only thing that could save a top 4 finish)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote:I agree Alf....but don't you think if we don't strengthen the squad now we will struggle to make the Top 4? (Maybe a manager change is the only thing that could save a top 4 finish)
The point is, it's very hard to strengthen the squad in January... but you're right about a manager change... we're not good enough to challenge for the title, but we're easily good enough for 4th, if we're managed better... a new manager should/could, and probably would, get a lot more out of our team...

Van Gall has crashed... I can't see him fixing this now... he's lost his enthusiasm... he seems to be working out of a stubborn refusal to quit now, not any enjoyment in what he's doing... he's passing that onto the players and we look a miserable team...

A new manager might be the only way for us to avoid getting even worse...

Van Gall needs some luck... a game against a team that has a really bad day, or maybe Rooney, Martial, Depay to have a freak out day and bag a hat trick out of nothing and give the whole team, and the fans, and the atmosphere a big lift, that they carry on to a run of good results... other than summat like that, I can't see this situation changing...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
urboystook1hellofabeating
Reserves

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:I agree Alf....but don't you think if we don't strengthen the squad now we will struggle to make the Top 4? (Maybe a manager change is the only thing that could save a top 4 finish)
The point is, it's very hard to strengthen the squad in January... but you're right about a manager change... we're not good enough to challenge for the title, but we're easily good enough for 4th, if we're managed better... a new manager should/could, and probably would, get a lot more out of our team...

Van Gall has crashed... I can't see him fixing this now... he's lost his enthusiasm... he seems to be working out of a stubborn refusal to quit now, not any enjoyment in what he's doing... he's passing that onto the players and we look a miserable team...

Van Gall needs some luck... a game against a team that has a really bad day, or maybe Rooney, Martial, Depay to have a freak out day and bag a hat trick out of nothing and give the whole team, and the fans, and the atmosphere a big lift, that they carry on to a run of good results... other than summat like that, I can't see this situation changing...
--Yup.

So what's the betting situation on our next manager now??
Is Mourinho off back to Porto then? (not that I would necessarily want him)
urboystook1hellofabeating
Reserves

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Jo Mo still clear fav. But Skybet, Bet365 and BetFred have closed their books on Van Moyes being sacked, they wont take anymore bets.
Cheers for this!

Right... well, only time will tell, eh...
swampash
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Nail on the head Alf.
:ymapplause:
FuB
Site Admin

Further not particularly interesting Felipe Anderson news... Lazio sporting director insisted on a TV interview on Saturday that no offer has come from United. However he said that they did turn down a 50m euro bid from us in August last year.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We've apparently sent over a delegation to Madrid to sign this cunt called Niguez who plays for Atletico

21, defensive or central midfielder, left footed, 20m euros

Europop skills video