Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
just1n
Star Man

bman2 wrote:Lacazette does look good, banged in more than 30 goals this season at just 23 years of age, got a decent number the season before. I'd hate to see him go to one of our PL rivals.

If Guardiola does want Di Maria so much, shouldn't that mean we should also want him? He's the most famous and probably most talented player we've got; so from a football and a business perspective, we'd be fools to sell him and De Gea in the same window. It would make us look very small time. At the very least, we should demand some class players in return, like Muller.
I like Di Maria but I'm beginning to think that LVG thought he could be our Robben but he has fallen way short. I would still give him another year. Hopefully put some muscle on to help with the physical aspect of the league. Kinda like Nani did.
GLAZERS OUT!
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I think we still have a hard on for Kane. It'll end in tears.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote:I mean like he's definitely leaving right now, going out of the door, terah

So where's the replacement striker before preseason

Always trust Bri's sources 100%
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Davey-boy
Star Man

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I think we still have a hard on for Kane. It'll end in tears.
Yes, or benteke, or Charlie Austin!
madredmonkey
First Teamer

Davey-boy wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I think we still have a hard on for Kane. It'll end in tears.
yes, no and no, ffs.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Lakendary
Reserves

madredmonkey wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
yes, no and no, ffs.
Is Lacazette the only forward out there that Man Utd could get that will improve our squad? Can't think of any other REALISTIC targets. Muller, Kane and Benzema are all unrealistic targets. Higuain is a fraud.

Oh and Dzeko might be on his way out and I think Jovatic as well. So City are in the market for a forward too. Plus their transfer ban is lifted. So anyone we target, they will target as well and pay more money.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Yeah but £200k pw off the wages bill.....ready for the superstar signing we are definitely about to make....aren't we?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's still a total piss take of a fee, for a top striker in Van Persie who still has shitloads to offer

For all the praise Gill and Woodwood get for bringing in these big names, they don't have just fucking bend over when we sell someone, Ronnie being the only exception

If our financss ever go tits up you have to look at this as one of the reasons
bman2
Legend

Davey-boy wrote:
Yeah but £200k pw off the wages bill.....ready for the superstar signing we are definitely about to make....aren't we?
Falcao, Persie, Nani, that's a decent wad of cash on wages saved. Evans and Rafael are probably on pretty decent money too since they've been with us a while. I you think that we were willing to pay De Gea on the order of 200k a week, in terms of the club's wage structure, we can very easily afford to pay the wages of a superstar or even two of them.