Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

We need versatile players like Blind in the squad; especially us considering our poor fitness record.
madredmonkey
First Teamer

Fantastic day for United fans,

but still need a striker and central defender, maybe goalkeeper?

keep them coming Woody.
Last edited by madredmonkey 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
redzebs
Legend

I agree, he's a John O'Shea, he's decent and is still young, I like him, I just think its a waste of time discussing him to death, worrying about whether he'll get lb ahead of Shaw, we'll either sign a centre half or we'll go with Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and our new RB can play centre half and thats counting McNair etc.

I'm more concerned about another top cf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davey-boy
Star Man

redzebs wrote:I agree, he's a John O'Shea, he's decent and is still young, I like him, I just think its a waste of time discussing him to death, worrying about whether he'll get lb ahead of Shaw, we'll either sign a centre half or we'll go with Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and our new RB can play centre half and thats counting McNair etc.

I still think we need a top CB tbf.....don't think there's one at the club at the moment. They're either average, injured, all potential, or makeshift.
Still, three good signings all of a sudden, so things are looking up.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Hardly any quality in defence

Smalling has a bit, Shaw when he's fit and Darmian presumably

The rest are tragic
dozer
Legend

Davey-boy wrote:
redzebs wrote:I agree, he's a John O'Shea, he's decent and is still young, I like him, I just think its a waste of time discussing him to death, worrying about whether he'll get lb ahead of Shaw, we'll either sign a centre half or we'll go with Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and our new RB can play centre half and thats counting McNair etc.

I still think we need a top CB tbf.....don't think there's one at the club at the moment. They're either average, injured, all potential, or makeshift.
Still, three good signings all of a sudden, so things are looking up.
I got a sneaky feeling Van Gaal will play Carrick as a defender if he's got the other midfielders available.
redzebs
Legend

Yeah I was thinking that too, depends on formation, Id prefer a 4 2 3 1 so he'd have cover to play Carrick at cb if he needed too.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davey-boy
Star Man

In front of Roho or Smalling or Jones?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Davey-boy wrote:In front of Roho or Smalling or Jones?
In front of whichever two are injured on any given basis.
Davey-boy
Star Man

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:In front of Roho or Smalling or Jones?
In front of whichever two are injured on any given basis.
Lol