Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

Problem is Fred is still crap. Ole's been trying to appeal to the masses but he got rid of Lukaku and Fellaini who were way less crap than some of the other players.
Fred, Mata, Matic and Pereira are worse than Fellaini. Lingard, Rashford and Martial are worse attackers than Lukaku.
I thought he'd replace them with new signings but he didn't
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago Problem is Fred is still crap. Ole's been trying to appeal to the masses but he got rid of Lukaku and Fellaini who were way less crap than some of the other players.
Fred, Mata, Matic and Pereira are worse than Fellaini. Lingard, Rashford and Martial are worse attackers than Lukaku.
I thought he'd replace them with new signings but he didn't
Martial can't seem to stay fit for more than a few games in a row. I'm actually seriously worried about just how bad this might get. I can't see where the goals are going to come from, although Pogba and Martial's return would be a big relief. But the atmosphere around the club is bad, seems like things might just spiral downwards the way they did last season.
swampash
Legend

Relegation and the damage it would do to the owners income could be the best thing that could happen to us.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago Relegation and the damage it would do to the owners income could be the best thing that could happen to us.
I can't see any realistic chance of us going down. But a properly shit season, finishing 14th or 15th might be better for us than the facade of finishing 5th or 6th.
bman2
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
swampash wrote: 4 years ago Relegation and the damage it would do to the owners income could be the best thing that could happen to us.
I can't see any realistic chance of us going down. But a properly shit season, finishing 14th or 15th might be better for us than the facade of finishing 5th or 6th.
It sounds crazy to say we'd go down, but when you look at the results since Ole got the job permanently, that must be relegation territory surely.
bman2
Legend

the club's peddling transfer bollocks again. it's still september. Second season in a row that's over before it even properly starts.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago the club's peddling transfer bollocks again. it's still september. Second season in a row that's over before it even properly starts.
The only reason either Sancho or Maddison, or really any decent player, would want to get themselves into the mess that is United would be massive amounts of money. Presently playing at United is a career killing situation.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sancho won't come unless we get CL football. He's on to a good thing at Dortmund, he should stay there. Plus all our Dortmund players don't do that well.
bman2
Legend

Sandro Tonali playing for Brescia looks like a class deep lying playmaker, only 19 years old: https://youtu.be/SiP9uQc__l0

Totally what we need, takes the ball on the half turn, gets it forward quickly. Not British though, so Ole won't be interested. Unless Mickey Phelan's cousin hasn't worked with him and said he's a good lad, we're not interested.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

If you're an up and coming player looking at what's currently going on at United, are you going to give real consideration to coming here - unless money is your motivation, cos we seem to be fine at fucking ridiculous sums at players these days who haven't earned it!?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015