Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

It's interesting reading the disbelief amongst the journos, that we signed Cavani and the general lack of planning and preparation with our transfers. Since Mourinho's 2nd season with us, I don't think we've managed to get things sorted in a professional and efficient manner.

Talk is that there is no DoF at United because Woodward feels like he is doing a grand job.....
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago It's interesting reading the disbelief amongst the journos, that we signed Cavani and the general lack of planning and preparation with our transfers. Since Mourinho's 2nd season with us, I don't think we've managed to get things sorted in a professional and efficient manner.

Talk is that there is no DoF at United because Woodward feels like he is doing a grand job.....
Tim Vickery was in disbelief on Sky earlier. He said he fears it's "the wrong signing, for the wrong club at the wrong time." I think he'll give us more than Sanchez but that's not hard.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

🔴 We have reached an agreement with Atalanta for the future transfer of Amad Diallo, subject to a medical, personal terms and work permit. 👋
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

🇺🇾🔴 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.

Ladies and gentlemen: introducing @ECavaniOfficial...

#MUFC https://t.co/2tBLCdtjdL
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

I now can’t see anything changing for the better until we experience a total humiliation such as relegation. Though it pains me to say it, the sooner the better.
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 3 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago It's interesting reading the disbelief amongst the journos, that we signed Cavani and the general lack of planning and preparation with our transfers. Since Mourinho's 2nd season with us, I don't think we've managed to get things sorted in a professional and efficient manner.

Tim Vickery was in disbelief on Sky earlier. He said he fears it's "the wrong signing, for the wrong club at the wrong time." I think he'll give us more than Sanchez but that's not hard.
Everyone in the football world know that this wasn't planned, stinks of desperation, and there is no way its part of the grand planned rebuild.

Summer window has been a shambles, so business as usual.
swampash
Legend

We’re fucked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 3 years ago
Sid wrote: 3 years ago

Everyone in the football world know that this wasn't planned, stinks of desperation, and there is no way its part of the grand planned rebuild.

Summer window has been a shambles, so business as usual.
It's the same with Sancho. Desperately trying to persuade Dembele to come on loan because we couldn't get Sancho, even though he repeatedly said no is embarrassing. It means we haven't fixed the gaping hole on the right. Traore and Pellistri won't be ready for years hence why we were going for Dembele in the first place.

And then there's no CDM or CB which are our biggest issues. It's more disjointed incoherent signings. We've signed more squaddies but not addressed any of our weaknesses. We'll get found out this season. It's gonna be a hard one.
bman2
Legend

Do we have two weeks to sign a player from any English club? Or just championship clubs?
sheesh
Legend

It's hard to see what it will take for these owners and useless board to get out.