Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Pogba... fuckin hell... I think this might actually happen...

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2016/07/30/ ... in-156219/
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Jason
Star Man

Not sure how much to read into the ad, it features more Madrid players than utd, and Zidane is there as well as mourinho. Adidas just jumping onto the hype bandwagon.
I Still think it's happening though!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

jason_uk wrote:Not sure how much to read into the ad, it features more Madrid players than utd, and Zidane is there as well as mourinho. Adidas just jumping onto the hype bandwagon.
I Still think it's happening though!
Yeah, but aren't Real sponsored by Nike?

Adidas won't mind promoting individual players like Benzema and Bale, but they won't be going out of their way to benefit Real...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

Real are sponsored by Adidas. Barca are Nike guys.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

dozer wrote:Real are sponsored by Adidas. Barca are Nike guys.
Really?

Fuck it!
dozer
Legend

Baba Rahman
Chelsea -------> Schalke
Season Loan.

20m euros they've pissed away.
urboystook1hellofabeating
Reserves

I think we should sign Pogba but £86m (€100m) or whatever the fee is, does seem £20m too much.
If we get him then he will have to be the new Keane-Scholes hybrid (with pace) who will need to become our no. 10 or a very attacking no. 8... How Jose phases Rooney out (or back into CM) shall be very intriguing over the next 2/3 seasons.
Ibra should hold out (a la Larsson) to be a reliable goalscorer & leader up top for at least 2yrs (his body is apparently amazing - either that or Jose really does love him).
Surprised we haven't gone for a RB. The pace of Lingard-Rashford-Martial will be replaced with Mkhitaryan-Ibra-Martial so feel a bit sorry for Jesse & Marcus in terms of game time. Yes, Mkhitaryan & Ibra are great but Wayne is bound to slow up attacks, with Ibra no spring chicken in terms of legs either. We'll see...

XI if I was Jose:
DDG
Fosu-M. Smalling Bailly. Shaw
Carrick. Pogba. (if signed)
Mkhitaryan. Ibra. Martial
Rashford

Keep BJ, Blind & Schweinsteiger (he has great experience-which can't be bought even if he can only play 1 in 3).
Rotate him with Carrick & play Herrera alongside, with Pogba as 10. We need as many leaders in that dressing room as possible. If he wants to play every week then let him leave.
redzebs
Legend

Steigers basically going, I'd play Blind ahead of Carrick as a DM or Schneiderlin if he can turn him into a good player.

Sky are reporting Pogba this afternoon as virtually done, the deal is done from what I gather, whether it's image rights or how we pay his agent, I don't know but the deal is done with Juventus and personal terms are agreed and apparantly he's doing/has done part of his medical in the states.

So it's done, I'm moving on from Pogba, Rashford is gonna get loads of game time, he's gonna learn fuck loads from Ibra, people are trying to phase Rooney out already, it's not going to happen, now he's got class players behind him, beside him and ahead of him, he's gonna play 10 with Mata probably as back up, if he has a shite season then Jose will tackle him but I guarantee you, Rooney plays 10 for the majority of the season and in my own humble opinion, with the players he has round him, I expect him to have a good season, people shitting it about Rashford getting held back, when we won the treble we had four strikers, didn't hear any of them moaning. Big Sams said he doesn't want Rashfords development hindered but he trusts Jose, Rashford has already responded by saying how much he's already learning of Zlatan and he has all the time in the world.

Turning Pogba into a 10 and phasing Rooney into a CM, what?? Jose has already said he'll play Rooney at 10 or 9 1/2 which will basically be who he's playing behind, him and Berbatov were kinda 9 1/2s when they played together, the same will apply with Zlatan, Rashford makes class runs and can cover lots of ground but he's gonna develop into an out and out 9 because he's got that strikers instinct and it would be ridiculous to ask him to play any other way.

The one thing I think I might have to eat my words on is Jose might actually turn TV into a footballer again, if he does that he deserves manager of the year now tbf.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
First Teamer

Considering Utd are 'supposed' to be offering a world record fee for Pogba ,I suggest they and him get their collective arses on the go ,the season starts effectively for Utd on Sunday.
In plain English if hes coming 'stop fucking about' and get to Carrington ffs.
Davel
First Teamer

Guys the prices of pogba doesn't seem bad when you think everton want £75m for lukaka,
so it seems like because the prems got extra moneys this year, its gone straight onto player buying price,