Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck yeah stick him in goal!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Delph what a prick his u- turn has not gone down well with Villa fans.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33568804

Glad to see the club standing their ground. Clubs like Real manipulate the press and do whatever they feel like to trample all over little clubs, but United are big enough not to be bullied or intimidated by them.
lars072
Legend

4 years ago

As long DDG doesn't hand in a transfer request or refuses to play then I'm happy with united's stance.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Apparently Real were real cunts about the Di Maria deal last summer, I think that was the last straw for United. I don't know exactly what that means, but I think it was about more than just the cost, I read that we were angry that it went right down the wire. It might also have something to do with how fucked about Di Maria himself felt, maybe Madrid led him to believe they were going to sell to PSG. It's a piss-poor way to maintain relations with other clubs -- the respectful way Bayern and United do deals is a real contrast. It just doesn't make sense to act like pricks to your nearest peers that you'll be stuck doing business with for the rest of time.

Anyway, it's obvious now by the petty manner they're handing the De Gea situation that they've been spending beyond their means. All the bad feeling about the Di Maria probably came down ultimately to Real grasping for every last euro. Behind all the glitz and the big deals for sake of big deals, they've been living for years on concealed government subsidies, cushy financing, and a massively unfair league TV deal. The financial crisis put an end to the first two, and now the TV deal is changing too.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Pedro being heavily linked with us. £22 million buyout clause.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
spektarm
First Teamer

4 years ago

He is a great player, just unlucky to be playing in this Barca generation tbh... Would be a steal at that price, but probably will be a bit difficult to get him as Chelsea and Arsenal seem to want him as well.
senna
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/fo ... 501330.ece

"Benítez, the coach, is confident that Ramos will stay with Real after talks with the player, but United will not move for Nicolás Otamendi as an alternative defensive target. Despite reports to the contrary, Van Gaal is not interested in signing the Valencia centre half."

This better be fucking bullshit..

Don't tell me the deluded dutch cunt rates Smalling/Jones/Rojo enough...
senna
Legend

4 years ago

If we sign Perdo it means Di Maria is probably leaving, i'm fine with that. I think he will fit LVG system more..
lars072
Legend

4 years ago

senna wrote:http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/fo ... 501330.ece

"Benítez, the coach, is confident that Ramos will stay with Real after talks with the player, but United will not move for Nicolás Otamendi as an alternative defensive target. Despite reports to the contrary, Van Gaal is not interested in signing the Valencia centre half."

This better be fucking bullshit..

Don't tell me the deluded dutch cunt rates Smalling/Jones/Rojo enough...
Yes it's BS. We're just trying to find the right price. Ramos won't leave and I think ADM will go to PSG. Sid Lowe thinks it's likely DDG will go to Madrid this summer so who the fuck knows what we do if that happens.