Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Plan C for defence is the bogbrush.
dozer
Legend

At least we have Carrick and Blind is decent cover for that role.
We should be addressing our right central defence, and our no. 9. A top creative midfielder would be nice too. We don't even have decent starting
players for these roles.
bman2
Legend

McCarthy is a good player but not what we need. The plan A/plan B thing is probably true, but annoying as fuck because we could easily make good use of both players. Schneiderlin as the Carrick replacement, Scweinsteiger replacing Fellaini. Also nice just to have the option of a Carrick-Schneiderlin double pairing which would be really solid defensively on the occasions we needed that.
redzebs
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote:"it's the hope that kills you..."

Are we bringing that back this year again?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Spudiator
First Teamer

I'm not convinced we're gonna bring in anyone up front, not unless some high-profile player makes themselves very publicly available. As it is, I reckon we'll have Rooney as the main lone striker up front, Chicharito as backup, and Wilson for the cup games. Rooney's captain, so there's no way he's getting dropped any time soon, and to be fair, if he can keep fit, and has some decent support creating chances for him, he could still be a perfectly able striker for us.

At the moment, I just wish something concrete would happen, all this constant, baseless speculation from the tabloids is driving me to despair!
Lakendary
Reserves

Spudiator wrote:I'm not convinced we're gonna bring in anyone up front, not unless some high-profile player makes themselves very publicly available. As it is, I reckon we'll have Rooney as the main lone striker up front, Chicharito as backup, and Wilson for the cup games. Rooney's captain, so there's no way he's getting dropped any time soon, and to be fair, if he can keep fit, and has some decent support creating chances for him, he could still be a perfectly able striker for us.

At the moment, I just wish something concrete would happen, all this constant, baseless speculation from the tabloids is driving me to despair!
I don't think Rooney can stay fit all season long. If RvP does leave we have to replace him with a striker. I don't know who that striker may be, but we will definitely bring in a striker.
lars072
Star Man

ichiro wrote:What is going on with the Scneiderlein? The Saints have set a fair price for him, we should not be haggling for pennies.
Read a story that he prefers a move to Arsenal. Oh and DDG rejected a new contract from us. Ah it's a lovely way to start off the week.

At least Nani's departure offers some solace.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Looks like a lot of players are going out again, and presumably a lot coming in to replace em so we could be on for another season of transition, not the trophy hunting one we all wanted
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

persie wont leave
lkhm

hoofing
Davey-boy
Star Man

Schnierderlin absent from training today.....ill apparently.