Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
RedDread
Reserves

6 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
RedDread wrote:£40m bid rumoured for Vidal, possibly with Nani used as a makeweight. Bloody hell, this is a bit of a better transfer window than last year, eh? Even if we don't sign anyone else, and I'm pretty certain we will, we've done OK for ourselves.
It's a bit early to say that yet....

We've not signed anyone really World Class, a player that will immediately make other teams take notice....
If we buy Vidal then yes....

Tho we will also need at least one DF
Well, of course, I'm being overly optimistic to an extent, but we've still made our intentions more clear in terms of the quality of players we're seemingly looking at. Defender definitely required, and again, I'd be happy with Hummels, and Vermaelen brought in as backup. Compared to last year we're doing grand.
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

Guardian reporting our interest in Vidal and Strootman, presumably the latter for January or next summer. Vidal, Strootman, and Herrera would be a top class midfield to be fair.
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

It's the kind of midfield a club like utd should have.
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Anything coming out now is old info or from other clubs/agents. United aren't briefing journalists anymore.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

marlon wrote:Anything coming out now is old info or from other clubs/agents. United aren't briefing journalists anymore.
Where's Herbie when you need him...
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Knicked it from here. Usually seems to know what he's talking about

dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Liverpool are closing in on a 20-25m signing Lazar Marković a winger/striker who's scored 5 in 26 league games for the Portugese league.
Bebe has 12 in 27 in the same league.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

The Portugese league isn't to be mocked, Dozer

Not by people who watch the Premier League
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

unknowns and southampton players aint gonna cut it tbf, no suarez means no top four
lkhm

hoofing
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:unknowns and southampton players aint gonna cut it tbf, no suarez means no top four
Shame that