Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

LurganRed wrote:
swampash wrote:What formation do people think we will be tending towards under LVG?
433 or 352 I reckon

I fancy 352, for sure.
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

Yeah it would be a lot of money, but he's basically England's left back for the next 12 years at least. He's less also than a Fellaini pre add ons, which is now pretty much the bench mark at looking at any transfers from now.

We are in a weak position transfer wise due to lack of investment and we are going to have to pay over the odds a little to get players to come in and play for us. It would be foolish to think that pretty much any club is going to look at United and not think a cash cow for milking, particularly in central midfield, etc.
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

We also now have made two big signings and that washes off some of the desperate stink about us.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote:I don't know if it's the right choice or not, but fair play to LVG having the balls to turn down Kroos in favour of Herrera. He's not letting the back pages dictate his transfers.
There ain't a chance we've turned down Kroos. Not a fucking chance.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Hey... if we sign just one more midfield player... it's possible, depending on formation, we might field a team with none of our typical dross on the pitch!

Woohoo... happy times... sigh...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Never really seen the lad play but I can't help feel that at 24, if he was, or was going to be top drawer, Madrid or Barca would have had him by now.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Who'd have thought the yanks would have spunked £60m in one day.....enjoy it lads!
Davey-boy
Star Man

bman2 wrote:I don't know if it's the right choice or not, but fair play to LVG having the balls to turn down Kroos in favour of Herrera. He's not letting the back pages dictate his transfers.
When did we turn down Kroos? That's not happened - no way is Pep letting him go.
Minus The Bear
First Teamer

Davey-boy wrote:Who'd have thought the yanks would have spunked £60m in one day.....enjoy it lads!
Let's hope it's a tool to bury the 'bad' news that we are selling Nani, Young and Anderson...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Davey-boy wrote:Who'd have thought the yanks would have spunked £60m in one day.....enjoy it lads!
140m net outlay in a year. Why the fuck didn't we spend that sort of money back in 2010 when it could have made us the best in Europe?