Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
Inter could be putting together a good team with some canny shopping. They’re already neck and neck with Juve in the league.
Their wage bill won't be sustainable
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

It doesn't look at all good for us that Lukaku and Smalling have left and look to have salvaged their careers and reputations playing well immediately for teams with a lot of international respect. When Raiola publicly says we're bad for players' careers, there will be a lot of people in the UK and around Europe agreeing with him. We need to make a convincing effort to turn things around.
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

Not exactly new though. Blind, Depay, di Maria, Evans, Zaha
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

fucking shocked at evans transformation from fanny to leader tbf
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
fucking shocked at evans transformation from fanny to leader tbf
I don’t think it’s shocking, he was underrated, and cast loose when he was dealing with some niggling injuries. League winning CB after all. To think we paid 80M or more for Maguire.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I'd love to know what constitutes a fanny in Knobs world. Could a "big black" ever be a fanny?
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Linked to Raul Jiminez. Hes on of several players at Wolves I'd take, along with Jota and Neves in particular
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

But who the.hell is going to want to join us while the tactically inept hobbit is the manager...other than other hobbits?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
But who the.hell is going to want to join us while the tactically inept hobbit is the manager...other than other hobbits?
to be fair, i'd pay to watch a full team of hobbits over and above this one.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

If we were going to do anything sensible this window, it would've been wrapped up months ago and announced already