Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

The fact that spurs have agreed a deal for dybala shows yet again the papers are clueless as always.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Spurs will only let Eriksen go if they sign Dybala

I can see neither deal happening tbh
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

If De Gea and Pogba were concerned about ambition, they'd be advised to push hard for a move away over the next few weeks. Everyone was ok with it taking more than one window, but signing no one in midfield or attack is farcical. We're going nowhere. The season is looking like a boring waste of time already.
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

Sky saying that United have ended interest in Eriksen. We are in deep shit.
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

Seems like Fernandes, Dybala and Coutinho are just being linked with everyone. Presumably all bs. Quite happy our window closes early
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Sky saying that United have ended interest in Eriksen. We are in deep shit.
Probably after he told us to fuck off.

This is what happens when you dont lock in your targets early and go after them properly.
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

Why haven't we sent Tuanzebe back to Villa yet? He's obviously not going to get any game time for us now.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Why haven't we sent Tuanzebe back to Villa yet? He's obviously not going to get any game time for us now.
He'd be third or fourth choice for me.
marlon
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Maybe. But he could be a starter in a PL team where he already knows the players and coaches. Ideally our 1st choice CBs will be starting 80% of our games. Experience at his age is vital if he's actually going to make it.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

marlon wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
marlon wrote:
2 months ago
Maybe. But he could be a starter in a PL team where he already knows the players and coaches. Ideally our 1st choice CBs will be starting 80% of our games. Experience at his age is vital if he's actually going to make it.
That's true. But if he was genuinely 3rd or 4th choice, you'd still think he'd get decent minutes between Europa, FA cup, League Cup etc.