Legend

2 years ago

he’ll be shipped for persil or willian
lkhm

hoofing
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

20 goals and 18 assists in a season and a half from Depay since he left. Martial is twice the player. Mourinho's such a cunt
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

The defending in ligue 1 is really poor though. Has he played in europe?
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

3 goals and 3 assists in 8 europa games. In the league he's scoring at the same rate as Mbappé. Only Cavani and Neymar are better.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Plus he’s good to watch, fuck functional! I want to see flicks, nutmegs, skinning players and having a shot!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Depay is tearing it up at the moment. Scored in his last six games. Oh well.

Realistically we’re probably only to get three or four players in the summer, but we’ve more gaps in the team than that.

RW: no one has looked good on the right of our attack
CM: need at least 1, preferably 2
CB: need some with presence who can pass as well
LB
RB

I feel like we’re good but not great in all three areas - defense, midfield, attack. I think you need two of the three to be top class to really contend for the big trophies.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Loads of teams are being linked with Fellaini. Seems like Jose desperately wants him to stay but the club want him to leave.
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

He'll stay. He just wants to rub the fans faces in it after they boo him every time he gets near the pitch
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

bman2 wrote:
2 years ago
Depay is tearing it up at the moment. Scored in his last six games. Oh well.

Realistically we’re probably only to get three or four players in the summer, but we’ve more gaps in the team than that.

RW: no one has looked good on the right of our attack
CM: need at least 1, preferably 2
CB: need some with presence who can pass as well
LB
RB

I feel like we’re good but not great in all three areas - defense, midfield, attack. I think you need two of the three to be top class to really contend for the big trophies.
Sanchez has been playing on the right at the end of games after the subs. Could be a solution.

Really doubting we'll buy a CB this summer. Can't see any of the ones we have leaving for one. Although Zouma could be an interesting option - Mourinho likes him and Chelsea tend to prioritise profit and they have plenty of other options.

RB: Almamy Toure

LB: Not tottenham's backup. Just make it work with Shaw

CM: 2 would be good, but if Fellaini stays I think we'll just be 'replacing Carrick', as if that wasn't what the 40m on Matic was for. Don't think Pog and Matic being 1st choice will change so it'll prob just be one. Jorginho/Seri/Brozovic. N'Dombele looks really good. Could loan Kovacic as well.
dozer
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
2 years ago
Loads of teams are being linked with Fellaini. Seems like Jose desperately wants him to stay but the club want him to leave.
The club offered him a new contract which he refused; it's not Jose offering him a new contract out of his pocket.