Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

Sanchez is another Tax dodging cock as well. At least he'll have something in common with Jose.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Aye, hasn't he just got a 16 month suspended sentence from spain for tax evasion

Fair play to spain, their finances are fucked so they're going after the rich cunts to get some of it back. It's a shame none of them will face jail time like we would. But in Jose and Sanchez alone they'll recoup 3 mil - that's a school, a new wing for a hospital.

If only our government had the same balls
Snoopcousins
Legend

Haha
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
First Teamer

Not if Carillon are building them!!!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

So Snoop you think me and Laz slagging Sanchez for being a rich twat tax edvader is part of an anti Jose agenda? Because Jose bought him?

Even though for years now it's well established me, Laz, Alf etc are anti tax dodging rich twats
Lazarus
Legend

HaHa!..... That the best you can muster Snoops? Passive-aggessive bullshit?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

By the by Sid... totally in agreement about getting the rich to pay their taxes... but I wonder how hard they're going after the corporate rich... they seem to be very keen on making grand examples of the "undeserving" rich... you know, the small time cunt who made it big from unimportant shite like football or music... but I bet your banker, big firm CEO type get much less attention...

Just saying...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

True that, Alf. I'm yet to see anybody from old money get done by the taxman.
bman2
Legend

Fair play, Jose:

When asked about the prospect of the 27-year-old (De Gea) moving to the Bernabeu, Mourinho said: “Do you think a club that is trying to attract the best players is a club that is open to lose their best players?“
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We've done a great job holding on to him tbf. That PDF shit we pulled was great. But we still need to go up a level and be competing in the CL semis/final and in title races in the Prem otherwise he'll leave eventually. 27 is still young though. I think that's why he's been open to giving us more time. And right now Madrid are in their usual turmoil so we might be safe this summer.