Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
HARRY wrote:
dozer wrote:The Bale and Perisic rumours are confusing. Jose seems to favour a 5-3-2 system, at least that's the formation he's been playing throughout this preseason. There is no room for wingers there.
Perhaps Perisic can play in the middle; I don't know about Perisic but Bale isn't good enough as a central player.
Yeh!! He's shite that Bale fella. Cant play in the middle like Felliani!! :)) =)) =))
A TOP LEVEL team i meant - Chelsea or City,
Liverpool and Arsenal are on our level
Those that wouldn't want us to sign Bale are deluded!!
Any top PL club who signs Bale will win the PL, it's that simple....
Complaining about hjs injury record (Which isn't that bad) is a joke....the same ones will be eating their words when Bale rips it up at Chelsea and they walk the league
Do you reckon Liverpool would win the league if they signed Bale? Arsenal?
At least type something ffs
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

:)) :)) :))

Anyway... Dembele is out... off to Barca apparently...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

dozer wrote:
Davel wrote:
marlon wrote:Bale's averaged 23 league starts per seasons over 4 seasons at Madrid. Will he win us the title in half a season? He'd also be the highest paid player in the league, but if he's only playing half seasons, you're paying double. On top of that, he's 28, so you get 3 or 4 good years out of him before he starts to deteriorate (or retire because of injuries).

On the other hand, 20 year old Dembele is available for £90m. Batter value, no dodgy injury history and if he doesn't stay, you probably double your money in 5 years.
the 20 years old works against him with mou, mous like marmite (love him or hate him) but he does not involve youth in his plans.
Jose does like Rashford though. I think he has a very specific need when it comes to players; most youngsters probably don't qualify.
He did give Martial and Shaw opportunities and he played Tuanzebe, Rashford and seemed happy enough.
Youngsters struggled with other managers too; it's not just the manager but the situation that contributes to thier lack of games.
If we had top class established players, the manager could easily accomodate youth in one or two positions. Most of our players under Gaal have been shit. Jose was happy with 3 of his 4 signings last season. Hopefully all his signings click this season and we should see teens have more space to perform on the pitch.

OK let me put it in perspective, we have better youth players in every position than what he`s bought, THAT EVERY POSITION
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

HARRY wrote:
Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
A TOP LEVEL team i meant - Chelsea or City,
Liverpool and Arsenal are on our level
Complaining about hjs injury record (Which isn't that bad) is a joke....the same ones will be eating their words when Bale rips it up at Chelsea and they walk the league
Do you reckon Liverpool would win the league if they signed Bale? Arsenal?
At least type something ffs
I'm trying to watch the fuckin golf yer cunt!! :))
:)) it's not you am talking to, it's Snoop

Someone get him out of the takeaway ffs. I bet he parked the cop car on double yellows as well.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote::)) :)) :))

Anyway... Dembele is out... off to Barca apparently...
90/100m is being touted for Demebele as well. He's not long turned 20 and only has 2 seasons under his belt. And only one of those was a full season, where he scored 10 goals ffs.

The 200m will be pissed away. The new top end means that every other player just got a lot more expensive. With the Mbappe deal as well, you can expect to pay around 100m at least for a hot young talent. That probably prices us out of replacing Mickey, Rashford, Martial, Mata with quality if they don't work out - especially if we needed to strengthen elsewhere as well.

The best thing we can hope for is that clubs see sense and the Neymar deal becomes a one off - nothing more than a rich cunt who wanted a new plaything and broke the bank to get it. If normal service resumes next summer then we'll be okay.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
HARRY wrote:
dozer wrote:The Bale and Perisic rumours are confusing. Jose seems to favour a 5-3-2 system, at least that's the formation he's been playing throughout this preseason. There is no room for wingers there.
Perhaps Perisic can play in the middle; I don't know about Perisic but Bale isn't good enough as a central player.
Yeh!! He's shite that Bale fella. Cant play in the middle like Felliani!! :)) =)) =))
Don't think anyone is against signing Bale... it's the price... if he was still the player he was when they signed him, Real wouldn't be selling him... but it's just daft to pay £90mill for a 28 year old player, with injury issues, whose game relies largely on pace...

Like I said, I'd have him, no worries for £60mill... but £90mill will get you top quality, and younger... I'm with Marlon, I think we should be looking at Dembele, if he's available...
If we sold Mata to Roma for £35m and got Bale for £60m you'd have to say that would be great business. But Dembele does look a tasty player and I'd happily pay the money for him.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Davel wrote:
dozer wrote:
Davel wrote:
marlon wrote:Bale's averaged 23 league starts per seasons over 4 seasons at Madrid. Will he win us the title in half a season? He'd also be the highest paid player in the league, but if he's only playing half seasons, you're paying double. On top of that, he's 28, so you get 3 or 4 good years out of him before he starts to deteriorate (or retire because of injuries).

On the other hand, 20 year old Dembele is available for £90m. Batter value, no dodgy injury history and if he doesn't stay, you probably double your money in 5 years.
the 20 years old works against him with mou, mous like marmite (love him or hate him) but he does not involve youth in his plans.
Jose does like Rashford though. I think he has a very specific need when it comes to players; most youngsters probably don't qualify.
He did give Martial and Shaw opportunities and he played Tuanzebe, Rashford and seemed happy enough.
Youngsters struggled with other managers too; it's not just the manager but the situation that contributes to thier lack of games.
If we had top class established players, the manager could easily accomodate youth in one or two positions. Most of our players under Gaal have been shit. Jose was happy with 3 of his 4 signings last season. Hopefully all his signings click this season and we should see teens have more space to perform on the pitch.

OK let me put it in perspective, we have better youth players in every position than what he`s bought, THAT EVERY POSITION
Now that's an interesting statement Davel, but if you could would you please highlight (with explanations) which youth players you think are better than Bailly, Matic, Pogba and Lukaku for starters.
I would counsel you to choose well because, in the interests of full disclosure, you know I'm going to tear you a new one over this, don't you? :-o
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Dembele cost £10m a year ago. Well worth taking gambles on young, unproven talent. If they don't work out, you can loan them out and sell them for a profit later as Chelsea and Real do, and if they do, you get a brilliant player without the crazy transfer and agent fees and much less competition from other clubs.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

zzzzzds wrote: If we sold Mata to Roma for £35m and got Bale for £60m you'd have to say that would be great business. But Dembele does look a tasty player and I'd happily pay the money for him.
Mata is 29 with a year left on his contract. Would be very surprised if we got that much.

Herrera and Pereira only have a year left too.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:
zzzzzds wrote: If we sold Mata to Roma for £35m and got Bale for £60m you'd have to say that would be great business. But Dembele does look a tasty player and I'd happily pay the money for him.
Mata is 29 with a year left on his contract. Would be very surprised if we got that much.

Herrera and Pereira only have a year left too.
I've read that we're trying to get new contracts sorted for all three...

Don't care what anyone says... Mata is a must keep for me... he's a bit of a lightweight without the ball, but he's a quality player, bides his time on the bench without complaint, seems a genuinely nice bloke, with no airs, or attitude, everyone at the club loves him and he represents United with more class and honour than anyone...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."