senna wrote:We should go for Keita.
No comment, I've never seen him play.
Do you want Fries with that?
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

No fries thanks ...too fatty
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
senna
Legend

3 years ago

Looks like Neymar to PSG will actually happen.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Some shite getting talked on here, Morata and Lakaku, here Snoop laminate this screen shot and hold it close at night as it's your wet dream,

I'm going to agree with you, Lakaku was loved at the baggies and Everton because he scores goals, Jose says we needed a big target man who just stays in the 18 yard box and doesn't get involved in link up play,

Morata was loved in Italy scoring fuck all because he played in various positions, he'll finish the intricate, Hazard, Willian, Pedro link ups,

If anyone watches the City game, we had both, we had done the nice skilful football, entertaining but wasn't getting us goals then ball up to be.headed down by big lump who shows compusure round the keeper then wrecks it, game opens up, bit of nice play, bang second goal more in style of play we'd like to see. We've both options, ideally Jose would take Morata as well for a different style and yes his hold up play would suit big players round him but it's like comparing apples and oranges.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

He'll score goals but we need more than that, we need him to help us play actual proper football, and help us bag another 20/30 odd goals by improving our all round play

And then he needs to score against the best in CL
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

No, he just needs numbers on the board against anybody, like a good Andy Carroll, and Jose has to trust a young skillful player like Rashford to play with him or, if we aren't playing a direct style then instead of him but Mata, MickeyT, one of those two with Pogba and Herrera are smart enough to adapt to the style we are playing.

No point paying another £50 mill for a young trickle striker who'll not start upfront against dross, will only get used with Lakaku in a little n large act or with one of our number 10s when Lakaku is injured or suspended or rested.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

He needs to rack em up against the shite yeah but a United number 9 has to score against the big clubs in big games like City, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca

He's has to be the one

Massive pressure
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Well he might well do Sid because against the big teams we are likely to place the vast majority of those games keeping it tight and getting balls into the bag man, it's only three games in but he seas determined to have someone up behind our striker whether that's a Rashford for a lightening quick strike after a knock down or with a proper 10, getting three best out of Maracabf Mickey T
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Sid wrote:He needs to rack em up against the shite yeah but a United number 9 has to score against the big clubs in big games like City, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca

He's has to be the one

Massive pressure
And no better man than yourself Sid to pile it on him. Everything he has done so far has been pretty good so why don't we just let the cunt play, give him our support and see how he gets on.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:He'll score goals but we need more than that, we need him to help us play actual proper football, and help us bag another 20/30 odd goals by improving our all round play

And then he needs to score against the best in CL
So he needs to score 25+ goals and also assist or pre-assist another 30+ goals ?!

Hmmmm
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018