Falcao

Manchester United chat
Spudiator
Star Man

6 years ago

What the hell's going on with Falcao? I can't believe it'd take this long to get a medical done and finalise paperwork, unless of course the medical has thrown a spanner in the works? Makes me wonder if that's why Welbeck's move to Arsenal hasn't gone through yet, maybe the club is leaving them hanging in case there is a problem.
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Spudiator wrote:What the hell's going on with Falcao? I can't believe it'd take this long to get a medical done and finalise paperwork, unless of course the medical has thrown a spanner in the works? Makes me wonder if that's why Welbeck's move to Arsenal hasn't gone through yet, maybe the club is leaving them hanging in case there is a problem.
Falcao' plane was delayed which is why they're scrambling now.
United don't seem worried apparently - unless of course he fails his medical.
Felwin
First Teamer

6 years ago

Getting kinda nervous about this deal now... Is it gonna be one of those where they force a delay, then announce it at 2am?
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

If there's a way for woodworm to fuck it up I'm sure hell find it.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

BBC said some shite about a 'deal sheet' allowing an extra hour to sign a player
Felwin
First Teamer

6 years ago

Yeah it's basically some form that indicates that the transfer will definitely be completed within the next 24 hours
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:If there's a way for woodworm to fuck it up I'm sure hell find it.
To be fair, it looks like he's pulled a blinder here. I don't think there's many that would dispute the suggestion that Falcao is the best pure centre forward in the world. What effect this injury has had on him is the big question, but otherwise he's the only player in the world who's at the Ronaldo-Messi level in terms of scoring goals.
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

Don't give a guff, we got another don player and fucked out welbeck for 18m
Neil
First Teamer

6 years ago

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/50660 ... 08/photo/1
The best No 9 to have played in Europe in the past 5 years, can't believe he's come to us. He's a goal machine
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

Fair play, Falcao coming across like a genuine United fan. Well he's saying all the right things.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts