Falcao

Manchester United chat
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

I thought LVG said we were unbalanced. I thought we were not signing Vidal because of worries about his knee. Then Falcao arrives. Is this a dream or a nightmare in the making?
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:I thought LVG said we were unbalanced. I thought we were not signing Vidal because of worries about his knee. Then Falcao arrives. Is this a dream or a nightmare in the making?
We're not unbalanced any more are we?

OUT!
Forwards: Welbeck, Hernandez, Zaha, Powell, Henriquez, Bebe, Kagawa, Nani
Midfielders: Anderson and Cleverley? Probable by the sound of things
Defenders: We had none

IN!
Forwards: Falcao, Di Maria
Midfielders: Herrera, Blind
Defenders: Rojo, Shaw

It's possible that Di Maria will be used in midfield and/or Blind in defence.
Either way, I'm not moaning this transfer window.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Mata to have his nose pushed out for sure. LVG obviously not convinced so far.
Neither am I
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Mata certainly done nothing much to suggest he's as great as he was that season at Chelsea. We needed to inject some pace....ADM and falcao will do that.....get Adnan with them and we've all of a sudden got some proper speed and flair.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

Some of you cunts will moan at this signing.

We'll just have to win 8-6 most games.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

So long as his injury hasn't taken a lot out of him, signing Falcao is borderline genius. Never anything wrong with signing a player who scores lots of goals -- if he's like his old self, he'll be worth a good few points in the league, a big helping getting into 4th or 3rd.
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

Some nuggets will still say he is a rudder or a spolier. Douche bags.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
lars072 wrote:I thought LVG said we were unbalanced. I thought we were not signing Vidal because of worries about his knee. Then Falcao arrives. Is this a dream or a nightmare in the making?
I read the word "nightmare" and wondered WTF! Then I noticed your profile pic and it all made perfect sense! =))
I'll change it and put up a big cock just for you max cause you are a fucking tool.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 years ago

Got a feeling this one could go tits up. Some admin bollocks or other and we won't get it done in time. Or the cunt will fail his medical.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

No wonder he has injury problems, he throws himself about a bit,
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X