2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 months ago
gaal laid the foundations, so really this is all his fault tbf
Taggart laid the foundations way back, when he ass kissed the Glazers and didn't maintain the quality of the squad. Moyes and his successors all inherited a shite squad with a couple of decent players. So yeh, I blame Fergie for all this shite since we last won the league.

Problem with the LVG brand of football, we were too used to Fergie style and wanted more of the same and couldn't see that different could be as good or better. And so chased him out of town, thinking that Mourinho style would be better but we all knew, deep down, that Mourinho style didn't suit the club or fans. Anyway....
I got 2 years of grief for pointing this out. During the Gaal rage I said we need to decide what we want from United, and the answer I got was attacking football, The United Way etc. Then you all backed fucking Mourinho :))

So I said but he plays shit football, and I got set upon for 2 and a half years - while we played shit football - resulting in bans and cowards like Alf running away. Now we're back to square one. It's been a long 5 years but it's nice to be vindicated :D

Now we're fucking shite I can pose the question again without being set upon - what do you want from United? Tbf we're not in a luxury position to talk about styles or philosophies, it's just a case of getting back into the top 4.
Yo! Slow your roll. ........backed Mourinho......

I decided years ago what i want from United and nobody has done it. Us deciding what we want has fuck all to do with how we play or what happens. Either Ole will start improving us or he won't.
Yeah you've remained consistent, Laz. Do you still want attacking football or would you sacrifice it just want to be in the top 4? Things have got worse since the last time I asked.
I'd rather have attacking football and force our defence to have to improve. I believe you have to play consistently the same way to really improve individual players and the team as a whole. I'm not fussed about getting top 4 right now i just want improvement. We should be beating lower placed teams well, scoring goals and running top 4 teams close. I liked the attitude we showed when Ole started before all the players who were unhappy started spitting out their dummies. Also I know it gets laughed at on here but team spirit is huge and our players need to be enjoying the football we play.

It would be good after this year to know the one or two players we should be signing to improve the team and spending to get them, this year i don't give a fuck who we sign.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
fat maradona
First Teamer

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
2 months ago

Taggart laid the foundations way back, when he ass kissed the Glazers and didn't maintain the quality of the squad. Moyes and his successors all inherited a shite squad with a couple of decent players. So yeh, I blame Fergie for all this shite since we last won the league.

Problem with the LVG brand of football, we were too used to Fergie style and wanted more of the same and couldn't see that different could be as good or better. And so chased him out of town, thinking that Mourinho style would be better but we all knew, deep down, that Mourinho style didn't suit the club or fans. Anyway....
I got 2 years of grief for pointing this out. During the Gaal rage I said we need to decide what we want from United, and the answer I got was attacking football, The United Way etc. Then you all backed fucking Mourinho :))

So I said but he plays shit football, and I got set upon for 2 and a half years - while we played shit football - resulting in bans and cowards like Alf running away. Now we're back to square one. It's been a long 5 years but it's nice to be vindicated :D

Now we're fucking shite I can pose the question again without being set upon - what do you want from United? Tbf we're not in a luxury position to talk about styles or philosophies, it's just a case of getting back into the top 4.
Yo! Slow your roll. ........backed Mourinho......

I decided years ago what i want from United and nobody has done it. Us deciding what we want has fuck all to do with how we play or what happens. Either Ole will start improving us or he won't.
Yeah you've remained consistent, Laz. Do you still want attacking football or would you sacrifice it just want to be in the top 4? Things have got worse since the last time I asked.
I'd rather have attacking football and force our defence to have to improve. I believe you have to play consistently the same way to really improve individual players and the team as a whole. I'm not fussed about getting top 4 right now i just want improvement. We should be beating lower placed teams well, scoring goals and running top 4 teams close. I liked the attitude we showed when Ole started before all the players who were unhappy started spitting out their dummies. Also I know it gets laughed at on here but team spirit is huge and our players need to be enjoying the football we play.

It would be good after this year to know the one or two players we should be signing to improve the team and spending to get them, this year i don't give a fuck who we sign.
Bang on tbf Laz.....