Squad

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Remember that kid Callum Gribbon who was the next Giggs that the club released a video of, looks like he is going on tour
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
mr8kc
Youth Teamer

5 years ago

Aye, trained with the first team yesterday and looks likely to get a seat on the plane. I wonder what Adnan thinks of that....
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:third best of the past ten years behind ron and rio tbf
That's because the good forwards go to Spain, and you've missed a few mid-fielders and defenders there.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

not a clue what youre on about tbf

what forwards went to spain, fucking hernandez and manucho

who types it mid-fielders
lkhm

hoofing
spektarm
First Teamer

5 years ago

While you guys are having a shite discussion, Vietto has signed for Atletico. There goes another good young striker we could have easily gone for.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

spektarm wrote:While you guys are having a shite discussion, Vietto has signed for Atletico. There goes another good young striker we could have easily gone for.
Speaking of shite discussions... always important to remind people of who we won't be signing because we weren't interested... eh?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:As for buying what the press write Bman, i don't need the press to tell me how good Rooney is, i saw it myself for years. On the other hand you've gobbled down the bullshit the press (aided by Fergie) wrote about Rooney wanting away from United, bought it hook line and sinker. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.
Oh yeah, Rooney loves United through and through, was never remotely interested in City or Chelsea's money, man of loyalty and principles him.

You fucking mug. I bet you wear his shirt, I bet you have the whole family in his shirt,
spektarm
First Teamer

5 years ago

Oh come on Alf, the Rooney "discussion" pops up every 2 weeks or so, and every single time we're reading the same posts.

And yes, I reckon it is important for us to sign a good striker, thus mentioning players "who we won't be signing" but SHOULD be at least trying to sign, like Dybala, Vietto, Lacazette.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

mr8kc wrote:Aye, trained with the first team yesterday and looks likely to get a seat on the plane. I wonder what Adnan thinks of that....
It's not looking good for Januzaj is it. I hope at least a couple of our young players make a decent contribution this season; Blackett and McNair getting decent game time was one of the few bright spots last season. I hate the idea of us just buying in entire teams.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:third best of the past ten years behind ron and rio tbf
Better than Scholes and Giggs? Vidic? I'd be tempted to rate all three ahead of Rooney in terms of their contribution to the club's success.