Squad

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lingard is one of them who'll never leave United. He's on to a good thing.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Lingard is one of them who'll never leave United. He's on to a good thing.
#justchillbro
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

when you’ve got nev saying he snatched at that sitter like all young players do you can bet he’s basically saying what oles thinking
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

When the fuck will he stop being a 'young' player?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Ole has too many soft spots for his old protégées and youngsters that looked up to him, Lingard gets picked when fit at 10 and he's so so so bad.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Ole has too many soft spots for his old protégées and youngsters that looked up to him, Lingard gets picked when fit at 10 and he's so so so bad.
Knobby seemed to be quoting one or other of the Nevilles. I agree though... you seem to get a bye if you've been through the academy at the moment. Some warrant that faith more than others in my opinion
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
He has no choice. Mata is good at nothing.
He probably should play pereira more, he's better than Lingard but still not good.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Some of the old gang seem protective of Lingard, I think it’s particularly about him. They aren’t the same way about Gomes, Chong, McT etc, I think there’s some reason why people are particularly generous to him, not saying it has to be anything dramatic, he might just be really likeable.
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Lingard does try his best. Not many others at the club have that. Problem is hard work isn't enough at all in an attacking position.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Lingard does try his best. Not many others at the club have that. Problem is hard work isn't enough at all in an attacking position.
Perriera gets shat on but at least at 10 ahead of McT and Fred, by hook or by crook, the ball does at least get to the attacking players and McT and Fred seem more disciplined and confident with Perriera,

Lingard is all over the place, and it's not even the old "he pulls players away", "he splits the defence for Rash and James to run into" bollocks, he's genuinely just running all over the place then tracks back so gets a work horse credit, fuckin joke, 75% possession and the focal point can't do anything and Rashford gets frustrated and James looks lost.

It's not a total coincidence that other players in form suddenly look poor.

Mata against a slower park the bus team is far better still though, which is an indictment itself.

Remember when we had about 6 no. 10s but the rest of the team was disjointed ffs.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.