Squad

Manchester United chat
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
I think i got this post in the right place, he's part of the squad now and not a transfer wankfest guess anymore...... :-BD
surely he could even have his own thread now?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
I think i got this post in the right place, he's part of the squad now and not a transfer wankfest guess anymore...... :-BD
surely he could even have his own thread now?
I didn't want to get carried away. :-s
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

Embarrassing that a 26 year old footballer playing for United is putting out shit like this:

He's a grown man ffs.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 months ago

We're a fucking embarrassment as a club. No sense of footballing principles whatsoever. The squad's full of so many cunts, its untrue. Even a likeable young lad like Rashford has, by all accounts, started acting like a cock of late too.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Lingard is a fucking child
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Even if he'd had a great season and had been banging in the goals i'd still think he was a twat. He hasn't even got that in his defence so where he thinks the world wants to see an underperforming player show he's not even remotely serious about his career I don't know. Sadly he's taking Rashford with him in his journey towards total cuntishness.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 months ago

it’s too late to moan about linshite, he’s with us for life on 100k a week hitting three goals a season, the days of us shipping dross like him to sunderland are long gone tbf
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Embarrassing that a 26 year old footballer playing for United is putting out shit like this:

He's a grown man ffs.
Well that's powerful vindication of Ole's strategy of signing British talent that know what it means to play for Manchester United. I'll take City's quiet pros every day of the week, thanks.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

We should have written a sternly worded letter about Lingard years ago.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Is Valencia getting a testimonial? He's been among the better players for us in his peak years; won player of the year a few times when we won titles.