Squad

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
5 months ago
He can have the arm band, Valencia had it for most of this season so draw into that what you want. What I object to is Young getting a starting role game after game - t has the effect of us playing against 12 men.
Should give Pogba the armband and show some ambition. Challenge him to lead. But Young it is. Ole wants to see more crosses into the box.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

5 months ago

Hopefully Young will be the same situation as Valencia and have the arm band but will not get too many starts. If not; and Young is our starting RB then we are fucked - again.
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

bman2 wrote:
5 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
5 months ago
He can have the arm band, Valencia had it for most of this season so draw into that what you want. What I object to is Young getting a starting role game after game - t has the effect of us playing against 12 men.
Should give Pogba the armband and show some ambition. Challenge him to lead. But Young it is. Ole wants to see more crosses into the box.
You do know that calling a player Captain doesn't work the way it does in the Marvel Universe???
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

5 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
5 months ago
bman2 wrote:
5 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
5 months ago
You do know that calling a player Captain doesn't work the way it does in the Marvel Universe???
In modern football does the "Captain" really have the same significance?
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

If Pogba gets the armband we're done.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

we should’ve signed hendo tbf, proper leader, taggart fucked up giving clev a go instead
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

Do you realise this is the French Squad? That it was France that won the World Cup, not United. Pogba wasn't even very good in it...... He plays for France because he's French, he plays for United for MONEY.
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

I think i got this post in the right place, he's part of the squad now and not a transfer wankfest guess anymore...... :-BD