Squad

Manchester United chat
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
9 months ago
Fellaini, fucking hell, I'd forgotten about him. I love how Joses "most important player" has barely played under Ole
Even McTominay seems above him in the pecking order now.

I can see him leaving this month. Turkey. Or China.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

using him as a scapegoat to get the fans onside, he weren’t the worst of the dross but a good decision for me
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
9 months ago
using him as a scapegoat to get the fans onside, he weren’t the worst of the dross but a good decision for me
Jones is the worst of the dross for me. But Fellaini has become an icon of the post Fergie shitness so he has to go. And he's shit at football like.

But Giggs and your hero Tim Sherwood said some good stuff about Jones yesterday, about how Kane kept getting half a yard on him and how if it wasn't for De Gea it would have cost us. He loses his man so easily, and he's too slow to react.
Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
9 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
9 months ago
Jones is the worst of the dross for me. But Fellaini has become an icon of the post Fergie shitness so he has to go. And he's shit at football like.

But Giggs and your hero Tim Sherwood said some good stuff about Jones yesterday, about how Kane kept getting half a yard on him and how if it wasn't for De Gea it would have cost us. He loses his man so easily, and he's too slow to react.
:)) ....Sherwood. Knobby has always know his players.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

I think Fred's probably got talent and potential to be a good midfielder for us. City put a bid in, and they aren't interested in signing workhorse shite. It will be interesting to see if Ole integrates him into the team better. He's been unlucky in moving to a totally different league and joining a club in crisis.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Mata and Young have been offered new deals because their contracts are up in july and they'll leave for free. Apparently the deals "reflect their age", so hopefully in Young's case it's a pretty shit one and he'll finally move on.

Herrera is also out of contract in july but there's no news about a new deal for him yet. Would anyone be arsed if he left?
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

Young's alright as a squaddie for another season. We desperately need new fullbacks though, to compete with Shaw and Dalot for LB and RB.

Mata's a lovely bloke, but he's never cemented his place in the side. He has the technical quality but not the athleticism for Oleball.

Throw in a couple of our underperforming CBs, Fellaini, Mata, and Lukaku, and that's some serious wages off the books to bring in talent.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Aye definitely need new fullbacks. Shaw & Dalot haven't done enough to nail down a first team place. Young and Valencia will both be 34 next season. It's too old to be a modern fullback. They got away with it under Pulis because the stats show we barely ran and rarely ventured out of our own half. And they had Martial and Rashford protecting them. But next season it will be different.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
Mata and Young have been offered new deals because their contracts are up in july and they'll leave for free. Apparently the deals "reflect their age", so hopefully in Young's case it's a pretty shit one and he'll finally move on.

Herrera is also out of contract in july but there's no news about a new deal for him yet. Would anyone be arsed if he left?
I like him but like most of our players i don't think we got to see the best of him. It'll depend for me on how he fits in going forward under OLe, but that goes for all our players. He's been playing well since Ole came back.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 months ago

he’s shite but crucial tbf,
lkhm

hoofing