Squad

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:nah i reckon roho was bought to start tbf, left footed centre half alternative to vermalen,

gaals sussed him as a shite signing tbf so weve got blind bodging it instead
It was fairly obvious at the time that Rojo was at least fourth down the list. He's good on the ball though, so he's useful if that's an important quality in a team's CBs, and I think he's a good option for LB. Overpaid for him, definitely, way overpaid.
it werent obvious tbf, the only obvious bit was we wanted vermalen but luckily he weren't interested,

we then signed someone even more shite
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

The Guardian's Top 100 footballers of 2015 list out and makes depressing reading for United supporters. Obviously the list should be taken with a big grain of salt (Mahrez only at 97?!) but it looks reasonable. De Gea the only United player in the top 50, and the next highest, Rooney at 60, is laughably over ranked. Among the highly rated players we might conceivably sign (i.e. none of the big names at Real, Bayern etc) are Aubamayang, Griezmann, Reus, Mahrez, Pjanic.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Stokes front four cost about the same as Rohohoho, let that sink in......
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

If we were to sell the whole team what do you think its worth i reckon we will be lucky to get £350m (some players like young rooney etcwill cost us money to rid ourselves of due to unrealistic wage allowances) LVG has alledgally spent £250m on 7 players so does this meen the other 18 players in the squad are worth 100m or the players he paid for were well overpriced. Take away martial and to me anyway i wouldnt pay anything for the rest.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davel wrote:If we were to sell the whole team what do you think its worth i reckon we will be lucky to get £350m (some players like young rooney etcwill cost us money to rid ourselves of due to unrealistic wage allowances) LVG has alledgally spent £250m on 7 players so does this meen the other 18 players in the squad are worth 100m or the players he paid for were well overpriced. Take away martial and to me anyway i wouldnt pay anything for the rest.

Nah, Herrera and Shaw will be quality once Shaws fit and Herrera is managed by another manager, Steiger was only £6 mill so again he's ok, Blind was cheap but he's shite, Rojo was dear but he's shite, Depay wasn't dear for his reputation and age but he's a cunt, who else is there again?
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

if shaw returns, many a player doesn`t after a real injury, but hes worthless at this moment a bit like the best midfielder on the planet strootman, the only dutchman i would allow here.
If we got 25 million for herra we`d be lucky because he isnt played ,if we get a bus pass for blind we`d be real lucky,i kinda like rojo shame lvg doesnt, wasnt depay 27m supose what you define as dear.but if we get 15m for him again lucky.so thats 90m ish incl martial not too sure whos at fault LVG or smeagle (woody) as the buyer. probally both as we had better in most positions.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

We need to see these players under another manager to properly judge them tbf.
Davel
Legend

4 years ago

Understand where u coming from but plenty here been under different managers and still not northern prem quality. Young (a real smart cookie) plays 3 freindly games close season for another 100k+ contract.
Jones (plays 3 games then injured for 20 completely useless as a team needs stabillity) carrick useless always has been less than 4 goals a season ,and not even a provider (no center midfielder should be here without double figures) Fellover a useless piece of shit, Blind slower than my grand ma and shes been buried 30 years.and this midfield fire power is the main problem fergie forgot, to make way for his lovechildren fletcher and gibshite.Weve always had good goalscoring midfielders even keene,who was by no description attacking midfield. but to make way for fletch fergie sacrificed quality,this is then carried on by moyse,who panic bought Fellover (neither a goalscorer or creator) instead of getting good midfield players ,He was after herrera but dragged his heel haggling a price and missed deadline.(maybe herrera could have changed his fortune who knows) so at christmas he knee jerked mata another non midfield player (that was his lot.)
LVG appeared he did what had to be done fletcher/ferdie/evra/wally welbeck were all dispatched,somehow a 109 years old giggs wasnt (must have been fergies decision) but he then went after players who were actually quite good, at least we had game changers there was marmite (NANI) fan fav Chico,
and Di maria (there must have been a bust-up here as he took to prem like duck to water then stopped) this is a managers job to sort these disaggrements out. His midfield purchases were CB/midfielders morgon and basto both not going to get u 5 a season,
Depay looked the part,but only in the nani role, and with fat boy having a lot of say ,the nani role (free running) isnt allowed .Blind is the oddball signing ? we had just purchased shaw, so why him, CB no too small, Left back no shaw,and lack of speed.Midfield no even now scholes is still faster. so not sure why he was bought. probally a favour to his dad. Darmian was a cute buy (1 out of 7 cant be bad)
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

james wilson looking fresh

[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

It will be nerves that