Squad

Manchester United chat
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Sorry to hear that Swampy, though it's good to know all the constant bickering on here is good for something!

On another note, we really, REALLY need to fucking sign someone soon, anyone, just so we've got something more interesting to talk about! This Rooney debate is one that will never, ever reach a conclusion.
Lakendary
First Teamer

5 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Sorry to hear that Swampy, though it's good to know all the constant bickering on here is good for something!

On another note, we really, REALLY need to fucking sign someone soon, anyone, just so we've got something more interesting to talk about! This Rooney debate is one that will never, ever reach a conclusion.
I have a feeling that it will take some time before Man Utd sign a player. I will go as far as to say that we won't sign anyone before the tour starts or during the tour of the US. All our signings will come in August. I wish the transfer window closed on the 1st of August so we can be done with this already.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Hasn't kicked a football for us yet, but I like this kid already.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Aye apparently City fans are trying to catch him ridin dirty
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

The tour starts on fuckin Monday lol!
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Darmian will probably be going on the tour because he's just written a goodbye to Torino fans, so that looks almost done

And Depay will be going

But the striker, centrebacks and midfielders we're going to buy aren't going to have a preseason by the looks of it so they'll have to hit the ground running
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

RVP I think will come good again, he was always injured or shite after tournaments, in fact, he suddenly somehow forgot he was injured at Arsenal when Holland needed him of a summer
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

http://www.squawka.com/news/mats-hummel ... est/414531

Check the stats comparison...

Now it obviously doesn't tell the whole story, but it does show that Jones is not the donkey some here like to claim...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Plus best corner taker since Irwin
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

He's clearly second best to Hummels in those stats though

For me he doesn't sense danger, he reacts to it - heroically like which MOTD love, but he needs to be sniffing it out

He's not very clever, like Evans